Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid teacher makes fun of me and another trucel

panzer

panzer

Greycel
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So this happened at the beginning of November.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I was at the algebra seminar, sitting at the same desk  with another trucel. During this seminar some female student opens the door and enters,however as soon as she realized she mistaken the room she exists.Nothing special so far.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then,OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE,the femoid teacher walks to the desk we were sitting and says:[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]'Did she get scared of you and left?'[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Obviously most of the class bursted into laughter.I can't believe i'm getting made fun of by some washed up whore.[/font]

Get a fucking sense of humour lmfao.
As if a paid teacher goes "Yeah you know what, let's be antagonistic and aggressive."

Is your desk by any chance front middle?

Damn right on the feels.
Are you and your friend definitely the ugliest in the class?

Richard spencer said:
Damn right on the feels.
Are you and your friend definitely the ugliest in the class?

If his last topic is anything to go by, yes.
He called himself- "Deformed".

But judging from half of the people on this site, deformed could mean anything from being paraplegic, to having a small mole on your neck.

Theblank said:
If his last topic is anything to go by, yes.
He called himself- "Deformed".

But judging from half of the people on this site, deformed could mean anything from being paraplegic, to having a small mole on your neck.

Fuckoff cucktears user, jesus you guys are so obvious? Is your intention just to piss other users off?

She hates you. She doesn't to be within 10 meters range with an Incel. Because you are a sub5. She insults you.

Virginp0wers said:
Fuckoff cucktears user, jesus you guys are so obvious? Is your intention just to piss other users off?

??????

no lmao

my intention is to correct whatever primary problem he has with social interaction, and one of the worst things is to blame every bit of humor on yourself

just like you dont care about the average person, the average person doesn't actually care about you, nor actively try and degrade you.

Just R O P E if you aren't CHAD!!

BettER not let her get away with it.

What the fuck? I can understand students, but a teacher should have more respect than that.

Should've beat the fucking shit out of her. Worth the expulsion.

abominable. keep her on the hit list if you ever go cho.

People who have normal lives usually exhibit bullying behaviours. Fuck tehem

What a bitch. She should be fired. If a shooting happens at your school, i hope she would be the first victim.

If this is true, going ER on her is the right thing to do.
They have to learn.

Bro you should write a compliment about her and get your pal to join in too and add patho fluff

lol similar situation happened to me, i had a 40 yo stacey teacher that made fun of subhumans.

report that disgusting whore, make her lose her teachers license.

report her to the principal.

Fucking whore should be hanged. She has no personal awareness, does she not understand how sensitive some people are.

Even teachers can tell that we're subhuman.

I remember my math teacher in grade 11 told these two girls to talk to me out of pity.

Theblank said:
??????

no lmao

my intention is to correct whatever primary problem he has with social interaction, and one of the worst things is to blame every bit of humor on yourself

just like you dont care about the average person, the average person doesn't actually care about you, nor actively try and degrade you.
And yet clearly in this case she did.