Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femoid says ER was hot and she would date him

Do you agree ER was conventionally attractive?

• Yes

• No

• Idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Foids are all immoral fetishistic animals who find it hot that people get murdered

Yet that foid wouldn’t touch any of the other rice cels that look like elliot

You can't trust any foid post Day of Reckoning because ER is supremely darktraidmaxxed know, of course foids say they will fuck aa 5ft 9 hapacel because he has already proven himself to be a dark triad narcissist and murderer, women two favorite things.

You can't trust any foid post Day of Reckoning because ER is supremely darktraidmaxxed know, of course foids say they will fuck aa 5ft 9 hapacel because he has already proven himself to be a dark triad narcissist and murderer, women two favorite things.
Your theory seems legit.

if ER stayed alive in jail he wouldve been getting romantic letters

FUCKING LYING CLOUT CHASING WHORE GOD DAMN LIAR WHY SHE ISNT OFFERING HER ROTTEN PUSSY TO TRUCELS ON HER FUCKIJG SHE SHOULD BE BURNED ON THE STAKE FOR SAYING THAT BULL SHIT!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

no he suffered from lookism

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1axzosk/incels_obsessed_with_infiltrator/krsv00a/

surprised zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

this is a gay guy. go check the comment again.

this is a gay guy. go check the comment again.
I saw it lmao. But really, what did I expect from IT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I didn't think it's going to be this cucked :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I saw it lmao. But really, what did I expect from IT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I didn't think it's going to be this cucked :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
but i think they are just gaslighting and want to confuse us. i won't believe anything said by normies anymore.

What I don't understand about him is that he killed normies/nerd-looking guys. Instead of killing stacies and chads. Look the photos of his victims, they didnt deserve that!
They deserved it if you looked in the documenary those gooks stole from him

They deserved it if you looked in the documenary those gooks stole from him
I always see this he killed ricecels argument, those guys were assholes to him

if only some here could research

I always see this he killed ricecels argument, those guys were assholes to him

if only some here could research
Yea at first i felt bad too but those ricecels were as worse even though subhuman