Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FeMoiD sAt next To me on The bUs

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Her legs were grazing mine. She smelt like perfume, it was heavenly and got a huge boner. Fuck. Just lol at having to be occasionally reminded of what we can never have.

Will you jerk off thinking about her later.
Unironic question.

I think I've masturbated to every passably attractive woman I've encountered in my adult life.

That could mean she wanted you to talk to her, or she could've just wanted to give you blueballs.

I hate seeing girl's for that very reason. I fell like i could fall in love just by sitting next to a girl for 5mins. Then i'll think about her for months or over a year.

I hate seeing girl's for that very reason. I fell like i could fall in love just by sitting next to a girl for 5mins. Then i'll think about her for months or over a year.
I used to do this too. Now I'm just distrustful and annoyed by the presence of a woman.

VH geek 1

I used to do this too. Now I'm just distrustful and annoyed by the presence of a woman.
Every time a female talk's to me it's because she want's something from me. So i don't trust female's that much either.

That could mean she wanted you to talk to her, or she could've just wanted to give you blueballs.
Probably the latter. I couldn't bring my self to look her in the face

Your story got me hard

Same. That's why I end the conversation ASAP because I don't want to give.
I don't even let the convo get off the ground, i just give my usual uninterested responce's and make it awkward. Most of the time that end's it in half a minute.

Her legs were grazing mine. She smelt like perfume, it was heavenly and got a huge boner. Fuck. Just lol at having to be occasionally reminded of what we can never have.
At least you still have a libido

Probably the latter. I couldn't bring my self to look her in the face
I thought of a good plan if that happens again. Have a pack of gum on you, then ask her if she wants one, then try talking to her.

have a konfidunce bruh she wanted your dick.

I thought of a good plan if that happens again. Have a pack of gum on you, then ask her if she wants one, then try talking to her.
I can imagine that conversation
I would mumble quietly "w-would you like a-some some gum"
Her "What?"
Me: "sorry"

I can imagine that conversation
I would mumble quietly "w-would you like a-some some gum"
Her "What?"
Me: "sorry"
Try not to be afraid of them. The more you act scared the more likely they'll think you're weird.

Try not to be afraid of them. The more you act scared the more likely they'll think you're weird.
I probably need to NTmax before I can try something like that