Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Femoid privilege: finding living accomodation

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Check any shared/apt housing section:

"Females preferred"
"Seeking Female Roommate"
"females preferred"
"Females only"
"Will only respond to female inquiries"
"Females preferred"
"All female-rental"
"Female"
"Female"
"Female"
ad infinum

Life on tutorial mode but they're "equal" :feelswhat:

Yeah it's fucking annoying. Also so much fun being constantly reminded of how undesirable you are, even outside of sexual contexts.

Don't rent if you can help it.

Isn't that discrimination based on sex, a violation of a protected right?

If I was a landlord, I couldn't refuse someone because they're Asian. If that's legal, it's definitely something people are fighting to stop landlords from doing.

But if I'm just looking for a roommate? Well I'm not really a landlord, so I can do whatever I want.

They don't give a shit. Isn't car insurance more expensive just for being male?

Discrimination is fine against males, especially white males.

For kicks I decided to search "seeking male roommate" to see what I could find.

There is/was a place in Sherwood, Oregon (sort of a suburb of Portland) seeking a male roommate. Ages between 34 and 48. So I'm juuuuuuust young enough to apply. If this is still open. $1,033 a month, plus a $1,133 deposit. What sort of gang do you think lives here?

My best friend and I are seeking a roommate who is clean, tidy, respectful and intentional. We expect personal responsibilities to be taken seriously. Meanwhile we are fun, loving, hard-working, critical thinking, spiritual, intelligent, clean, organized, and intentional. We resonate with the Republican Party and often exercise our freedom of speech on political matters as we challenge each other’s critical thinking. It’s a great home and one we want the right 3rd roommate for. We are interested in finding a male roommate who a safety aware, protective and contributes a helping hand to the home and the property. Landscaping is included in our rent and already managed.
The only concern here is that the bathroom does not have a shower; however a claw foot tub with a hose that is not above the head. We are creative and I’m sure there’s a system that will allow us to make this more accommodating for you. The bathroom will remain a household bathroom so we’re seeking a man who doesn’t need to spend much time getting dolled up in there.
We have immense space here- land, garden, parking, garages, a workshop, patios, yards, chickens/coop, living rooms, kitchen, pantry, mud room, basement, office space, a long road to run. The price is very appropriate for the product you’re getting.

We enjoy gathering friends frequently and staying up late. The great thing about this home is the how the bedrooms are completely separated from the common space areas and offers a door that shuts off the hallway. We want someone who’s interested in being apart of the fun when they are able and laid back when unable to without uncomfortable interactions. However, we are a respectful, conscious group.
EDIT: Holup, it's two ladies who posted this. Allegedly. This sounds like a trap.

Last edited:
Don't rent if you can help it.

Even if I were going to, I don't think many would be open to living with a silent loner and I suspect I give off serial killer vibes.

For kicks I decided to search "seeking male roommate" to see what I could find.

There is/was a place in Sherwood, Oregon (sort of a suburb of Portland) seeking a male roommate. Ages between 34 and 48. So I'm juuuuuuust young enough to apply. If this is still open. $1,033 a month, plus a $1,133 deposit. What sort of gang do you think lives here?

EDIT: Holup, it's two ladies who posted this. Allegedly. This sounds like a trap.

View attachment 510670
Yeah, that definitely sounds like a trap of some kind.

The thing most landlords don't understand is that women are literally less tidy than men. Not to mention they bring guys over anyway, do what's the point?