Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoid marries a White Nationalist and still manages to be the victim.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★

"I feel terrible for the kids and for this woman who seemed to believe she had no choice but to reproduce with this piece of shit"
How do cuckkitors unironically say shit like this?

In fairness there is a lot of comments also calling her out for being a piece of shit, but there's way too many comments (All of which are upvoted) that paint her as a victim and whom automatically assume she did no wrong by getting married to a Nazi, or worse, are surprised that a female would marry a Nazi.

This is what we're up against, people who think that women are altrustic creatures and whom will do no wrong.
The irony in all of this is the hundreds of comments saying he deserved to be punched because of his Nazi beliefs, but are against his wife being punched despite her just as extreme Nazi beliefs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect

Last edited:
Wtf I like Richard Spencer now

Actually no. Uttering his name, even in written form, still makes me cringe

This is my favorite one. This guy very passively advocates for the woman to have a little bit more responsibility in choosing who she dates, marries, and has kids with, he's not aggressive about it, just saying that maybe if you marry a Nazi White Nationalist that believes you are genetically inferior, you shouldn't be too surprised when that guy is a piece of shit to you.

And then the responses all get at his neck for "victim blaming".
Meanwhile Richard Spencer can get punched in the mouth for likewise being a piece of shit, but these very same redditors will have post histories doing the victim blaming on him. "umm sweaty have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe you don't know how abusive relationships work?" It's so ridiculous.

In other words, women cannot be held accountable for their actions. It's crazy. Women can fuck, date, and marry a piece of shit, and no matter the circumstance they can't be held even slightly responsible for their actions.

She probably was a left wing spy the whole time. Using this abuse thing as an excuse to get Spencer thrown in jail.

This is my favorite one. This guy very passively advocates for the woman to have a little bit more responsibility in choosing who she dates, marries, and has kids with, he's not aggressive about it, just saying that maybe if you marry a Nazi White Nationalist that believes you are genetically inferior, you shouldn't be too surprised when that guy is a piece of shit to you.

And then the responses all get at his neck for "victim blaming".
Meanwhile Richard Spencer can get punched in the mouth for likewise being a piece of shit, but these very same redditors will have post histories doing the victim blaming on him. "umm sweaty have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe you don't know how abusive relationships work?" It's so ridiculous.

In other words, women cannot be held accountable for their actions. It's crazy. Women can fuck, date, and marry a piece of shit, and no matter the circumstance they can't be held even slightly responsible for their actions.

OMG WHY DO GOOD INNOCENT WOMYN DATE NAZIS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

OMG WHY DO GOOD INNOCENT WOMYN DATE NAZIS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
This is proof that these blue pilled npcs genuinely believe that being a bad person will prevent femoids from loving you whilst being a good person somehow makes them fall in love with you.

Half the comments in that thread show that the majority of humans genuinely believe in a just world fallacy "I have a hard time getting married, so surely a piece of shit like Richard Spencer cant find a woman to marry him!". JFL

This is proof that these blue pilled npcs genuinely believe that being a bad person will prevent femoids from loving you whilst being a good person somehow makes them fall in love with you.

Half the comments in that thread show that the majority of humans genuinely believe in a just world fallacy "I have a hard time getting married, so surely a piece of shit like Richard Spencer cant find a woman to marry him!". JFL
His wife also has his beliefs.
BHUT MUH PRESHOUS WOMIN KENT BE A PEECE OF SHEETE CUS 'GINA

Spencer is actually a good guy