Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid judge sued for preventing femoids attorneys from entering court wearing short skirt

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Use google translator. Security agents measured the skirt of the femoids and, if the skirt was 5 cm above the knees or more, were prevented from entering the court. Judge compared the lawyers to "piriguetes" (bitches).

Blackpilled judge tbh. Also, she was not sued, just reported, and her decision of not letting foids use slutwear is still kept.

They should all be prevented from entering the courtroom because foids have no place in the justice system

We need to bring back ankle length skirts ngl

They should all be prevented from entering the courtroom because foids have no place in the justice system
foids have no place in the justice system outside the kitchen, laundry or bedroom.

Use google translator. Security agents measured the skirt of the femoids and, if the skirt was 5 cm above the knees or more, were prevented from entering the court. Judge compared the lawyers to "piriguetes" (bitches).

She should come to Canada where it's legal for a foid to show her pussy to minors in "non-sexual" ways, such as inside a classroom or for protests.

A foid teacher stripped nude for classes in Toronto, and Toronto Police were banned from pursuing criminal charges. This was when Kathleen Wynne and her pedophile friend Ben Levin were operating the Ministry of Education.

This whore was on our side

Dressing like a whore should be a crime. As a lonely man, I have accepted that locals don’t want me but at least don’t walk around reminding me of what I can’t have.

She must've been a feminazi

just be a whore bro

i noticed how foids have no shame and go basically naked to public, institutions, churches, schools, etc and they are allowed but god forbids if an incel walks into somehwere (except church) in shorts at scorching heat. i was turned back from school once when i was kid because i came in sandals at 30 celsius degrees in september but foid from same class had no problems with wearing gladiator sandals for days.

Women feel like it's their right to dress as whorish as possible anywhere
These bitches would wear yoga pants to a funeral if it was socially acceptable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back