Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Femoid is looking for a dating app. Gets recommended tinder, its over.. another whore brainwashed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

First of all she was in a abusive relationship, which she clearly enjoyed since non retards dont repeat the same mistake.

Its over, she got recommended tinder. Now she:
-Will only look for men above her
-Infinite options to choose from so she can go for gigachad if she tries hard enough
-"Thirsty guys" are the ones she thinks are ugly. Chad being thirsty means he truly loves her while incel is a creep
-Sits her ass on the couch, no real effort to go anywhere. 1 touch of a button and you 1 second you exist and 1 second you dont
-Get free money from beta cucks that want some action because they cant even get landwhales.

It all starts and ends with hypergamy. This is how it happens, hoes recommending other hoes to hoe. Her friends have found success on Tinder, it literally takes 10 minutes at most to find a good looking guy. OF FUCKING COUURSEEE her friends are gonna have success.

Another NPC downgraded to NPC. God help us.

thots call everything "abussive" this days, you called her bitch once? "my bf mentally abuses me"

Another NPC downgraded to NPC. God help us.
The world cant be helped, it needs to be destroyed and rebuilt the proper way.

But-but I thought tinder wasnt a good choice for dating prospects. Oh wait that only applies to ugly men.

thots call everything "abussive" this days, you called her bitch once? "my bf mentally abuses me"

They complain even if no drama whatsoever happened in the relationship

"all my relationships have been abusive". Her exes must be having 10/10 personality

Nuke all sluts.

We need slut shaming as soon as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back