Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Femoid I catfished is crying and raging at me because I sent her nudes to her bf and threatening to kill herself

• Thread starter Deleted member 38028
  • Start date
Deleted member 38028

Deleted member 38028

オナニマスター
-
So I was chadfishing recently, and I matched with this white stacy who I used to go HS with, she always treated me like shit - never talked to me or anything when we were sitting together (the teacher made us sit together). So I just say some random shit and make her go on multiple dates and ghost her, and she still wants to fuck chad, so I start calling her and snap chatting her everyday. She asks me for my IG, and I ask her for her IG, I LOOK AT HER POST AND SHE HAS HER BF TAGGED. this stupid whore pretends she is single on her bio, while her bf has her @ on his bio. I eventually get some more nudes from her as she tries to entice chad to meet her. JFL i sent her pics to her bf, and now she is crying and begging me like the stupid cunt she is "why I would do that" I called her a stupid cheating whore and she said she's going to kill herself, and I said do it bitch. I havent heard from her afterthat, If she kills herself I'll jack off to one of the nudes she sent to me as a tribute to this stupid cunt roastie:feelsokman::feelsthink:

Based if true
Kys if larp

post her pics buddy boyo

Last edited:
So I was chadfishing recently, and I matched with this white stacy who I used to go HS with, she always treated me like shit - never talked to me or anything when we were sitting together (the teacher made us sit together). So I just say some random shit and make her go on multiple dates and ghost her, and she still wants to fuck chad, so I start calling her and snap chatting her everyday. She asks me for my IG, and I ask her for her IG, I LOOK AT HER POST AND SHE HAS HER BF TAGGED. this stupid whore pretends she is single on her bio, while her bf has her @ on his bio. I eventually get some more nudes from her as she tries to entice chad to meet her. JFL i sent her pics to her bf, and now she is crying and begging me like the stupid cunt she is "why I would do that" I called her a stupid cheating whore and she said she's going to kill herself, and I said do it bitch. I havent heard from her afterthat, If she kills herself I'll jack off to one of the nudes she sent to me as a tribute to this stupid cunt roastie:feelsokman::feelsthink:

Gigabased.

This seems extremely fake: why she didn´t recognized your voice then?

Catfishing is great, fake fantastical stories aren´t.

Well she obviously won't kill herself 'cause she's an attention-seeking whore and she wouldn't be able to appreciate any further attention if she's dead.

But also, post something ffs. Too many LARPers here.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

When she threatened to kys herself you should have responded "your body your choice".

probably larp but good job if not.

I woulda made her meet me irl, and when she complains about being catfished, show her you know her bf’s contact and blackmail her to have sex with you so you dont send her bf nudes

Based if true
Kys if larp
I second this
probably larp but good job if not.

I woulda made her meet me irl, and when she complains about being catfished, show her you know her bf’s contact and blackmail her to have sex with you so you dont send her bf nudes
Just go to prison theory

How can these larpers post so much shit in few days :lul:

I hate when hot women are taken.
ANGRY

u did God's Work

Deserved. What a whore.

If I was you I would've blackmailed her with the nudes (in gta ofc). You had a chance to exploit the situation financially.

Last edited:
Attaboy! That's the way to treat aduletersesses. As the Holy Torah tells us:

"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel." (Deuteronomy 22:22-29)

Where's pics, bitch?

Based. The whore deserves it, hope she really kills herself.

I sincerely hope she kills herself too.

Based if true but I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back