Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Femoid I catfished is crying and raging at me because I sent her nudes to her bf and threatening to kill herself

• Thread starter Deleted member 38028
  • Start date
Deleted member 38028

Deleted member 38028

オナニマスター
-
1d 3h 45m
So I was chadfishing recently, and I matched with this white stacy who I used to go HS with, she always treated me like shit - never talked to me or anything when we were sitting together (the teacher made us sit together). So I just say some random shit and make her go on multiple dates and ghost her, and she still wants to fuck chad, so I start calling her and snap chatting her everyday. She asks me for my IG, and I ask her for her IG, I LOOK AT HER POST AND SHE HAS HER BF TAGGED. this stupid whore pretends she is single on her bio, while her bf has her @ on his bio. I eventually get some more nudes from her as she tries to entice chad to meet her. JFL i sent her pics to her bf, and now she is crying and begging me like the stupid cunt she is "why I would do that" I called her a stupid cheating whore and she said she's going to kill herself, and I said do it bitch. I havent heard from her afterthat, If she kills herself I'll jack off to one of the nudes she sent to me as a tribute to this stupid cunt roastie:feelsokman::feelsthink:

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
★★★★★
232d 22h 43m
Based if true
Kys if larp

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
274d 14h 19m
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
149d 16h 34m
post her pics buddy boyo

Last edited:
Restart80

Restart80

Veteran
9d 4h 16m
Oxytocin said:
So I was chadfishing recently, and I matched with this white stacy who I used to go HS with, she always treated me like shit - never talked to me or anything when we were sitting together (the teacher made us sit together). So I just say some random shit and make her go on multiple dates and ghost her, and she still wants to fuck chad, so I start calling her and snap chatting her everyday. She asks me for my IG, and I ask her for her IG, I LOOK AT HER POST AND SHE HAS HER BF TAGGED. this stupid whore pretends she is single on her bio, while her bf has her @ on his bio. I eventually get some more nudes from her as she tries to entice chad to meet her. JFL i sent her pics to her bf, and now she is crying and begging me like the stupid cunt she is "why I would do that" I called her a stupid cheating whore and she said she's going to kill herself, and I said do it bitch. I havent heard from her afterthat, If she kills herself I'll jack off to one of the nudes she sent to me as a tribute to this stupid cunt roastie:feelsokman::feelsthink:

Gigabased.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
66d 11h 39m
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
19d 18h 23m
This seems extremely fake: why she didn´t recognized your voice then?

Catfishing is great, fake fantastical stories aren´t.

FuRed

FuRed

Commander
28d 7h 51m
Post proof or LARPing faggot

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
22d 9h 50m
Well she obviously won't kill herself 'cause she's an attention-seeking whore and she wouldn't be able to appreciate any further attention if she's dead.

But also, post something ffs. Too many LARPers here.

Broly

Broly

‎5’8 ethnic
★★★★★
94d 14h 10m
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
258d 9h 35m
Oxytocin said:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
166d 23h 41m
ItalianPolishCel

ItalianPolishCel

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
8d 12h 22m
When she threatened to kys herself you should have responded "your body your choice".

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
84d 9h 30m
probably larp but good job if not.

I woulda made her meet me irl, and when she complains about being catfished, show her you know her bf’s contact and blackmail her to have sex with you so you dont send her bf nudes

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
81d 17h 41m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 19h 35m
Speedloader said:
Based if true
Kys if larp
I second this
MaxZM98 said:
probably larp but good job if not.

I woulda made her meet me irl, and when she complains about being catfished, show her you know her bf’s contact and blackmail her to have sex with you so you dont send her bf nudes
Just go to prison theory

Eugenicelsarefunny

Eugenicelsarefunny

Coomercel (now trying nofap)
★★★★
10d 23h 19m
How can these larpers post so much shit in few days :lul:

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
I hate when hot women are taken.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
★★
19d 10h 7m
u did God's Work

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 14h 52m
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
206d 23h 23m
Deserved. What a whore.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
10d 17h 40m
Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★
9d 15h 2m
Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Low IQ (Unironically)
★★
6d 19h 50m
Oxytocin said:
If I was you I would've blackmailed her with the nudes (in gta ofc). You had a chance to exploit the situation financially.

Last edited:
ConservativeCel

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★
11d 1h 6m
Oxytocin said:
Attaboy! That's the way to treat aduletersesses. As the Holy Torah tells us:

"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel." (Deuteronomy 22:22-29)

Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
5d 2h 23m
Where's pics, bitch?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8