Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Femoid has sex with low tier men, calls them barely human

classic foid hypocrisy
Screen Shot 2020 06 14 at 82657 PM

jesus I just hate women

I'd better take some time out of the internet, too much ragefuel

That one of those half black half asian muds that call themselves "Blahasians"?

Looks like it.

Women are soulless pod people.

Hey, at least they were having sex

Those men she had sex with prolly was in 6 to 7 range. They would be ugly compared to a legit 22 years old 8/10 chad.

Those men she had sex with prolly was in 6 to 7 range. They would be ugly compared to a legit 22 years old 8/10 chad.
THIS. Finally someone gets it. Non chad = ugly in 2020. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

THIS. Finally someone gets it. Non chad = ugly in 2020. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
she's an ugly bitch and she knows it, so to make herself feel better she calls men ugly.

Imagine having such a high body count that you start referring to them as your collection. JFL at foid degeneracy. Shes so open with how much of a slut she is. We need to bring back slut shaming

I mean at least they got 2 fuck tho

JFL complete lack of empathy. foids are legit sociopaths, ugly = not human

Women are so unbelievably hypocritical and lack any real empathy.

Twitter is worse than reddit,its bragging ground of women about their stinky flesholes

get this, what she sees as ugly men mogs this whole forum jfl. All the actually ugly men don’t even register to her

That one of those half black half asian muds that call themselves "Blahasians"?

Looks like it.
I just read through some of her tweets and yea she sometimes refers to herself as a "blasian" beauty queen

She is black and still call some men not human? I don't get it.

it's self-explanatory, dumb foid called men ugly and subhuman, yet she wants men to not judge foids baed on appearance.

Lol, and the guy wasn't even judging appearance per se, it would make more sense that she got angry if the guy said a girl SHOULD wear makeup, but he didn't say that, so she's just mad because she obviously benefits from makeup. Just lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back