Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Femoid cops am I right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
If you cant take down an unarmed person 99% of the time without using a gun, maybe arresting someone in their own home isn't something you should try.

Already posted

Females are useless

Anything female LMAO

Americans are just the worst, then add foid cop on top of that and this happens

It's good to see everyone agreeing on how stupid this female officer is instead of mindlessly defending her.

Hahahahahaha! I kill yer mommy if you not obey my fat ass!

Fat cow should just have waited for backup.

B-but equality!

women want to participate in violent sperm competition as well Teehee!

“Just stop resisting lol. People shouldn’t resist, why are they resisting, they make my job hard”

They want to play dressup as a patriarchy-smashing cop

sry bro didnt see it
It's good to see everyone agreeing on how stupid this female officer is instead of mindlessly defending her.
Going into someone's house so quickly was such a terrible strategy. She really should have taken worse damage; no way would she survive in a hostile area. seems like she got shot by her own sidearm.
Capt. Tim Brown, with the Office of Professional Standards, said deputies were first called to Spinx at the intersection of Pelham and Batesville roads to collect a video tape which had evidence of a shoplifting that happened earlier that morning. “After the deputy arrived at the Spinx, the video tape was reviewed by the deputy, who recognized the shoplifting suspect in the video from a previous call that occurred earlier that morning,” Brown said. “The call as regarding an intoxicated subject involved in a non-violent domestic situation with his mother, who had fled the house after the suspect attempted to take her purse to purchase more beer.” Brown said around 12:30 p.m., the deputy left the Spinx and went to a home on Cliffview Court, which she knew was the suspect’s residence. The suspect, 40-year-old Sean Theodore Kaiser, refused to go into custody and retreated back inside, where the deputy followed. Kaiser was not armed. He said to the female deputy, "don't touch me" and "I'm stronger than you." After several minutes of negotiating and attempting to put Kaiser in handcuffs, the footage shows, Kaiser grabbed the deputy's arm, shoved her and put his body on top of her until she broke free a moment later. The deputy then backed up, drew her firearm and shouted at Kaiser's mother, who had moved in to intervene. The mother stood with Kaiser and asked the deputy to wait for other deputies to arrive. The deputy shouted "no" several times with her handgun still drawn. "Back away," she shouted at the mother repeatedly. "Do not tell me what to do." Kaiser then stood up and charged the deputy when the deputy fired one shot, striking Kaiser's mother, who was standing behind him. The deputy then fired another round that did not strike anyone, and then she and Kaiser tussled until they both fell on the floor. On the scene after the shooting, while sitting on the floor near the deputy, Kaiser said, "Did you (expletive) hurt my mother? You don't hurt my mother." The mother sat down on an armchair after being wounded. Seconds later, another deputy came in the front door of the home, kicked Kaiser and placed him into custody. "Where's the gun? Does he have a gun?" the second deputy asked before the deputy involved in the shooting said the only gun involved was hers. Kaiser's mother is still recovering in a hospital after undergoing at least 10 procedures, said Jake Erwin, a Greenville-based attorney representing Kaiser for his criminal charges. "There’s lots of bad behavior all over this video, but the reason she's hurt, the reason this poor woman is in the hospital, is because of how the officer acted," Erwin said. The deputy suffered a concussion and was treated at a hospital, said Capt. Tim Brown of the Sheriff's Office's Office of Professional Standards. Kaiser was later charged with resisting arrest with assault, assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature, and shoplifting. He remains in the Greenville County jail without bond.

Last edited:
Notice the difference:

Femoid cop had zero control of the situation from the start.

Male cop: had 100% control from the start.

I didn't see. I feel for the guy.

If you support cops at all you're a cuck, they are meant to uphold the chad establishment, this ogrecel is based for taking down the pig

Sluts leaving their house should be slaughtered.

She needed a guy to help her.
Fucking women ruin everything
full

I saw this video I couldnt stop laughing about how fucked the situation got for no reason. Foids shouldnt do police work solo in my opinion they just arent physically equipped

Based youtube comment section

female bad tbh