Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid complaining about being desired after posting on r/rateme for attention.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/user/14h0urs

It must be fucking awful to have the opposite sex interested in you. I hope she's set up a Patreon.

oh come on even sub par females are mad at the fact they can only attract their looksmatch

Themisterpepsi said:
oh come on even sub par females are mad at the fact they can only attract their looksmatch

MEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME MY LIFE IS SO HARD HAND ME THE SKITTLES

She indeed needs to have patreon and to have betas pay her for.the emotional damage she suffers.

"MUH! FEMALES CAN BE INCEL TOO!!" as if.

existentialhack said:
MEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME MY LIFE IS SO HARD HAND ME THE SKITTLES

if only I can live a life that easy

She's mad because the majority of men who desired her are probably not fit to fuck with by her shallow standards.

Blackpill101 said:
She's mad because the majority of men who desired her are probably not fit to fuck with by her shallow standards.

She has a boyfriend. Still needs her RDA of validation though.

Guys find her attractive? The poor thing! Life is so difficult for women! :(((

Some girls get hit on a lot by ugly dudes and they get tired of it. I rememebr a girl saying how annoying it is to have guys approach her and that females are the choosers so she will make the first move.