Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoid cheats on sterile Beta, gets pregnant

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
This numale got a vasectomy at 19! lol. What the fuck is wrong with white American guys?

Reddit is the cancer of the internet. Someone please find a way to erase it from the internet forever.

don't lump me in with those assholes. I am not like them. no woman is forcing me to get a vasectomy, and if she tries, she's getting beat to death and will be fucked postmortem. then I will hide the body in a place no one will find it.

What a cuck. This was 7 years ago too, just goes to show r/relationships is a fucking cesspit

Lol stupid fucking cuck. Why get a girlfriend if you think she's such a massive slut you have to use a condom when you fuck her? On top of that he was trying desperately to pretend it wasn't her fault. "Maybe she just got pregnant from fucking other guys while we were dating.":soy::soy::soy: Reddit is pure fucking cancer and all Redditors are fags.

That is a 7 year old post dude how did you even find this.

This is not how straight men behave.

I'm forced to believe that 50% or more of the male population are secretly gay. How they became this way is a different question entirely; the jews are most likely responsible in some way but that's a discussion for another day.

Nothing besides rampant homosexuality explains this level of cuckoldry.

This numale got a vasectomy at 19! lol. What the fuck is wrong with white American guys?

A vasectomy at 19?! Wow, he’s definitely serving (((them))) well.

But in all seriousness, I blame the (((media))) for creating college/university campus succubi Jezebels whos only goal in life is to be Chad cock sommeliers and go around having all this sex and shifting paternity rights to different men, on top of false rape allegations to get sympathy. No wonder people are thinking that a vasectomy is the right choice.

Also the media and parents not imparting the proper life skills needed to handle big problems and responsibilities, since we all seem to be totally invested in absolving the Western female of all accountability and responsibility.

Such is the sad state of affairs we are in as a society.