Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL femminism is making genders more unequal

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
the diference of height increased two inches between man and foids, imagine a thousand yearsm when 7 geet chad walk arouns with his pocket grilfriend, femminidm will defeat itself

As I said before average height will be 7ft in the future and we all will be send to worker camps

As I said before average height will be 7ft in the future and we all will be send to worker camps
just imagine the femminist saying the genders are equal, while the man are liuteraly 3 times their size

you have to remember that the low quality females also reproduce that means the short height of the females balances out the tall males

Jesus Christ, although some of it is down to better nutrition and less physically demanding and/or dangerous work

you have to remember that the low quality females also reproduce that means the short height of the females balances out the tall males

not really, we have different crommosomes, so all the height genes will end up in Y crommosome, while manleet genes are going to stay with the X
Jesus Christ, although some of it is down to better nutrition and less physically demanding and/or dangerous work

cope, this is due to female wanting tallnes over everythin, some 5'2 foids, want guys that are only 6 feet or more which is ridiculous, 5'10 should be enough, bu foids aways wants more, and it's going to the point we are going to have 7 feet dudes walking around in 500 years or so

Feminism is bullshit.
if our civilization could survival long enough, we could use femminism against itself, and simply put foids on the kitchen by just sexual dimorphism alone

if our civilization could survival long enough, we could use femminism against itself, and simply put foids on the kitchen by just sexual dimorphism alone
Society is just fucked up.

Eh genders never were equal.

We men are always superior to women.that's the fact.

I can see all the cucks being whipped for not working fast enough and still insisting that not working is the same as hating women

Female supremacy