Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Femminism is also for men"

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
>Men express their problems
>"Come to us! We wfight to fix these too as they are a result of the patriarchy!!!"
>Men become feminist
>Men express their views on men's problems inside such groups
>"Whaaat?! Do you believe we will fix all that for you??? Its your fault btw. Men could start doing something for each other"

Not even most feminists pretend that feminism is for men as well anymore from what I've seen.

just dont partake in femminism and Spread hate to them not hard

>"Come to us! We wfight to fix these too as they are a result of the patriarchy!!!"

This, I refuse to do. "Feminism is also for men" is code for "All of the ills of the world are the fault of men. Maybe not you specifically, man, but some men somewhere in time. Nothing has ever been women's fault, women have never had an impact on history unless it was good. If a woman ever did anything bad, that was the patriarchy too. If a woman ever had it easy because of social norms, that was the patriarchy too. There are no examples of social norms benefiting women at the expense of men."

Not even most feminists pretend that feminism is for men as well anymore from what I've seen.
Maybe some naive part timer who just got into it might believe it becouse she has chad in her mind and you know, chad is a different deal...But generally yes.

This, I refuse to do. "Feminism is also for men" is code for "All of the ills of the world are the fault of men. Maybe not you specifically, man, but some men somewhere in time. Nothing has ever been women's fault, women have never had an impact on history unless it was good. If a woman ever did anything bad, that was the patriarchy too. If a woman ever had it easy because of social norms, that was the patriarchy too. There are no examples of social norms benefiting women at the expense of men."
And even if there was a period where we would've had 100 of matriarchy and symetrical things being done what was done in their idea of patriarchy they would go with "It was just a response to the patriarchy and misogyny"

>Men express their problems
>Men become feminist
>Men express their views on men's problems inside such groups
>"Whaaat?! Do you believe we will fix all that for you??? Its your fault btw. Men could start doing something for each other"
its ridiculous
btw your avi reminds me of like some mongol steppe warrior, super cool
why did you pick it?
do you live in steppe?
that would be so rad LUL
like some tent in middle of nowhere and a dude browsing .is with windows 95 on a steam powered computer

this is how i imagine your life kek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czg17SpWWu8

its ridiculous
btw your avi reminds me of like some mongol steppe warrior, super cool
why did you pick it?
do you live in steppe?
that would be so rad LUL
like some tent in middle of nowhere and a dude browsing .is with windows 95 on a steam powered computer

this is how i imagine your life kek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czg17SpWWu8

I chose becouse I'm literally a definition of mongol afterrape manifesting itself with some whites west slavic features.

another gaslighting no its not for men especially not sub5 men.