Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminists will doxx you for owning them in video game.

3uxp

Captain
★★
Probably the best laugh i had in awhile just watch the vid lol.

this shit is so fucking stupid and it's already going downhill lol

Is this a parody? What's funny is that it's probably a bunch of cuckold soyboys behind the scenes doing this.
The ultimate white knighting.

Roasties getting toasty.

Seems like it's funded by the Diverse Gaming Coalition and the National Organisation for Women. i think it's legit not sure tho.

"This is not a game anymore" lel just how bad were they pwned by 12yo trolls to start a doxxing campaign. Just lol if you stress over people on the internet

This guy did a pretty good video on that.

YT description

OVER 21 MILLION FEMALE GAMERS HAVE REPORTED SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN-GAME. THIS IS NOT A GAME. WE’VE ASSEMBLED A PRO TEAM OF FEMALE GAMERS TO HUNT DOWN BULLIES AND BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME. WHAT WILL START AS A SMALL TEAM OF PRO GAMERS WILL TURN INTO A GLOBAL TOOL THAT CONNECTS VICTIMS OF HARASSMENT WITH HIGHLY SKILLED GAMERS, IN REAL TIME.

>PRO TEAM ei RICECELS
>FEMALE GAMERS

pick one

A GLOBAL TOOL THAT CONNECTS VICTIMS OF HARASSMENT WITH HIGHLY SKILLED GAMERS, IN REAL TIME.

Most likely WK fedora faggots with an "emergency" beeper next to their saved women counter

Basically donate money cuz I'm a gamer girl.

“Pro gamer”
Wait I thought video game pros were all just male chinks who play video games in a sweatshops

>girl gamers
ab8.jpg

I N G A M E harassment, women have the mental state of a child.

LMAO

muh "anonymoose. weez do nut furget. weez no forgive."

lmao. JFL.

Give me money you worthless filthy subhumans. I have a cute wet bussy just for you, if you have the cash.;)

I'll pleasure myself to the thought of you! Money in my patreon first though, big boys.

Give me money you worthless filthy subhumans. I have a cute wet bussy just for you, if you have the cash.;)

I'll pleasure myself to the thought of you! Money in my patreon first though, big boys.
Elab.

First fucking image I find looking up “Gamer girl.” Absolutely disgusting.
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Girls can BE GAMER s TOO you stupid mysoginist PIG i will call my army of numale orbiters to beat you up.

maxresdefault.jpg
That is what you will typically find. A whore LARPing as a gamer. This sort of female should be punished for surrounding a male need hobbie with sluttiness.

But I think thirsty beta males are more to blame for this. They enable these ehookers.

That is what you will typically find. A whore LARPing as a gamer. This sort of female should be punished for surrounding a male need hobbie with sluttiness.

But I think thirsty beta males are more to blame for this. They enable these ehookers.
Very true. If only they’d fap to anime. They’re both the same level of degeneracy. ;)

Girls can BE GAMER s TOO you stupid mysoginist PIG i will call my army of numale orbiters to beat you up.
Im getting ddos-ed by a female! Oh no!

(I don’t think females know how to even run a computer, much less threaten me with them).

Very true. If only they’d fap to anime. They’re both the same level of degeneracy. ;)
No they aren't. You don't give out your money directly to ehookers when you fap to hentai. The voice actresses get money though, but not money from me at least.

I guess they better get ready to doxx male gamers 24/7 cause your average woman is fucking trash at video games.

It's so damn cringy. Most girl's don't even play games, i have never met a girl who play's more than candy crush.

No they aren't. You don't give out your money directly to ehookers when you fap to hentai. The voice actresses get money though, but not money from me at least.
You took the hook, line, and sinker.
A41C2D1A 6449 422C AB40 35F765C94745

JFL.

literally still kekking about this to this day LMAO.

muh feminist anti bully squad JFL. they probs couldnt even dox the most elementary internet users, meanwhilst, i have the skillset required to perpetuate federal identity theft. JFL @ feminist copecels in denial, adorbsies. they actually think women play video games/care LOOL.