Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists tweet: Men who can't find love are the worst people

>calls us entitled
>thinks she deserves a "charismatic CEO"
I should stop reading threads like this, it just makes my mental health deteriorate even further.
tbh.
so girls are just "things you get" but they are not "commodities" ok

this is all fake virtue signalling "nice guys" style, like "i tried to date below a certain looks threshold but something happened and it just wasn't possible, it's nothing to do with me, i never do anything i'm a good person"
cunts have no self awareness

Haha. This "feminist" is implying that women chase $$$ by saying nerds only get girls if they become rich. Let's see -- a guy is only getting women because of his $$$, how could he possibly think of women as a commodity!?

Haha, what a fucking dumb bitch. I'd hate these women moreso, but they're so unaware they are self-parodies.

I read somewhere that the most misogynistic men are the very poor, and the very rich. I wonder why? Haha!

ugly guys shouldnt have power, nevver ever.

Haha. This "feminist" is implying that women chase $$$ by saying nerds only get girls if they become rich. Let's see -- a guy is only getting women because of his $$$, how could he possibly think of women as a commodity!?
Feminists and logic are like water and electricity.

I should stop reading threads like this, it just makes my mental health deteriorate even further.
Tbh

With the advent of:

1. Sex Animatronic Robots with AI intelligence
2. Artificial wombs
3. Stem cells able to replica either sperm or ovum
4. Legalisation & decriminalization of sex work.

It really is game over for foids.

You can tell they want to exterminate sub 8 men with their antagonism towards sex robots otherwise they'd be grateful for them.

Their entitlement slur is just another leftist ad hominem slur tbh. Just like their anti fascist credentials when in fact they want the very pinnacle of the so called perfect male according to Nazi eugenics.

Thanks for the hope. I need to remind myself more often that soon i will be able to get a sex cyborg...

"people that live life on medium to high difficulty are bad people" - someone on tutorial mode.

when they say nerds they mean chads with glasses

What a complicated way to say they only want chad´s cock

"Some of the worst men i've ever encountered are nerds who didn't get girls when they were younger, then became successful and now see them as commodities they're entitled to."
Yeah, no shit, you ignore them for all of their formatives years, you make them work through isolation and loneliness on their way to success that they earned, and then they see you as trash. Who woulda fuckin' thought.

This is just some roastie being mad that their strategy of fucking Chad first before beta buxxing some poor fuck doesn't work 50% of the time. It's a shame that it still works the other 50% of the time.

looks like a mousey fucking jew bro
women with these facial features openly hate their western male looksmatch more than any muslim extremist ever will, this is a mad world

that last name is Jewish.
Like both previous waves of feminism, it's to increase the power and status of women in society. More female CEOs, more female developers on game companies, more female representation in cinema meaning more jobs for females, etc. Look at HR, it's now 90% women, and they often control who gets hired for companies (another reason why incels get fucked over).

The final goal of feminism is the eradication of sub-8 men. For now, feminists are focusing on making sure that no women will ever have to sully herself by fucking an inferior male in exchange for goods or money, which is why they are aggressively trying to increase wages for women and raise them above men.

my generation or the one right before takes the cake for starting the third wave, Eddie Vedder/Bob Geldof generation. since I was a conservative before puberty, I had little friends. loner archetype. Columbine happened when I was a sophomore. rumor had it the school thought was gonna do the same thing, but just by myself.

"Some of the worst men i've ever encountered are nerds who didn't get girls when they were younger, then became successful and now see them as commodities they're entitled to."
Yeah, no shit, you ignore them for all of their formatives years, you make them work through isolation and loneliness on their way to success that they earned, and then they see you as trash. Who woulda fuckin' thought.

This is just some roastie being mad that their strategy of fucking Chad first before beta buxxing some poor fuck doesn't work 50% of the time. It's a shame that it still works the other 50% of the time.
High iq. Hopefully it starts not working 100% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back