Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminists now classify pregnancy and parenthood as "punishment" for having sex

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
give me a break

eae10b7630289d3c31821c0949a34b5025e3261c92c7c66177c81a9cc9f93798_1.jpg

> sex is not important :foidSoy:
> I need abortions because I want to have sex :foidSoy:

pick one

@Saint Cho true, they don't even want to use protections with chad

sterilize yourself, problem solved whore

Hope everything get nuked soon :feelsaww:

NOT KILLING BABIES IS EVIL!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I NEED TO CREAMPIE A BITCH :feelsree:

i hate having to work. on Tuesday we had a big meeting at my job and my workplace is 90% female. before our meeting you know how a lot of employees just get together to chit-chat? well a lot of the females say that exact same verbiage, "ABORTION IS MY RIGHT!! WHY PUNISH WOMEN FOR LOVING THEMSELF AND BEING FREE?" like holy shit it is nauseating the fucking no-logic that goes through these bitches heads

and it's even worse because I live in Texas where our abortion stuff is quite strict here so whores really go apeshit when the topic of discussion comes up. that's why all the men just keep quiet because you can't reason with these sluts or you will get fired for angering them (which btw they shouldn't even be talking about fucking abortion at work but management can't tell them anything because pussy has all the power):feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Birthing is punishment, the painful experience is punishment for the initial sin, not sex however

* Always have, they have said these things since the 1960's, nothing new here.

Meanwhile a man who impregnates a toilet MUST take responsibility, paper abortions still aren't a thing. Until paper abortions are a thing I won't support the current misandric model.