Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists need to stop blaming us for their provocations

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
It makes no sense to blame Dr. Verwoerd for apartheid, you should blame the Bantus for provoking him.

It makes no sense to blame Germany for invading the USSR, you should blame Stalin for provoking Germany.

It makes no sense to blame Michael Jackson for lashing out at the media, you should blame the media for provoking him.

By the same token, feminists need to, instead of being made when men hate them, they need to acknowledge that they have toyed with us and tried to blackball anyone whoever opposes their agenda. That is a provocation. Feminists have provoked the shit out of us.

At these point, I wouldn't forgive those toilets even if they apologized.

Their provocations have cause me so much grief...when Trump wins in 2024, he's going to put them in their place and I will celebrate it.

Communism was a provocation against Europe.
XTREME OVERLOAD DEE

Nah, if you are good without pensions and quotas - okay, soviets were a mistake

Either way, dont talk with westerner about politics, it is like playing chess with pigeon

XTREME OVERLOAD DEE

Nah, if you are good without pensions and quotas - okay, soviets were a mistake

Either way, dont talk with westerner about politics, it is like playing chess with pigeon
I am a Westerner...

TBF I have nothing against Kazakhstan, I just really hate communism, because I hate all left wing ideologies. I hate feminism the most, though, and many communists are feminists and vice versa.

In fact, I like Kazakhstan because you guys seem to have a good sense of humor and you didn't get all butthurt by Borat, instead, it seems most Kazakhs saw the humor. So I have a positive opinion of Kazakhstan.

TBF I have nothing against Kazakhstan, I just really hate communism, because I hate all left wing ideologies. I hate feminism the most, though, and many communists are feminists and vice versa.

In fact, I like Kazakhstan because you guys seem to have a good sense of humor and you didn't get all butthurt by Borat, instead, it seems most Kazakhs saw the humor. So I have a positive opinion of Kazakhstan.
May i become interested in your relations to the left wing political ideologies? Why do you hate them?

May i become interested in your relations to the left wing political ideologies? Why do you hate them?
Because they are responsible for the vast majority of problems that affect my demographic (white men living in western countries). They are the reason why feminism has run rampant, why there are huge racial double standards (see the reaction to "White Lives Matter" vs "Black Lives Matter"), they are the reason for replacement immigration. I value all peoples and all races, and I want them to continue to exist, I wouldn't support mass White migration to Somalia for the same reason I don't support mass Somalian migration to the West.

Weren't (Slavic+German combined) Whites the majority in Kazakhstan back in the mid-20th century, but the new trends is for them to move back to Europe and Kazakhs are the majority again? I want ethnic Kazakhs (not Russians) to be the majority in Kazakhstan just like I want ethnic Germans (not Turks) to be the majority in Germany.

Also, in a communist regime, I would have been shot and thrown in a ditch for being a "counterrevolutionary element".

Communism is no better than capitalism. In capitalism, you have to work so you don't starve. In communism, you have to work so you aren't beaten/killed by the state. At least in capitalism there's a chance, however slim, to actually become wealthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back