Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists keep saying we dont need men

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
What is the outcome, Single events with only 2 males showing up or none, Women not being helped during rape because the man can get hurt for trying to break it off or stop it or arrested, Women can twist the narrative and act like children, Women also kept posting kill male babies and kill all men, FR? Ok if i said killallwomen, Would it be worse? Killallmen is misandry so why is misandry OK but not mysagyiny in this equal society where men and women are now equal and women want to be men.

Kill all men tweet 4009907547

Hardly independent when they are such tax drains and financial burdens. Non Chad men basically subsidize their Chad chasing and taxes are state enforced cuckoldry.

Hardly independent when they are such tax drains and financial burdens. Non Chad men basically subsidize their Chad chasing and taxes are state enforced cuckoldry.
Agree, IT IS NOT the white mans fault at ALL!

Agree, IT IS NOT the white mans fault at ALL!
And this is what I hate about toilets most. I'm 30 I have a brain injury and alcoholism I can barely get erections anymore I don't see toilets in a sexual way very often, when one speaks to me it's basically less speaking and more it shrieking at me hate them also for expecting me to pay for their degeneracy. Also hate them for their nation wrecking obviously.

And this is what I hate about toilets most. I'm 30 I have a brain injury and alcoholism I can barely get erections anymore I don't see toilets in a sexual way very often, when one speaks to me it's basically less speaking and more it shrieking at me hate them also for expecting me to pay for their degeneracy. Also hate them for their nation wrecking obviously.
My sister is a radfem, I told her men do the most hard jobs and she just said, You become agressive, I said, Yes if im opressed for having a dick then im becoming agressive!