Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Feminists getting angry over eggs of women of different races being valued differently after ignoring the same in sperm business

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
White women are paid up to eight times more for their eggs than Black women in the US, according to data uncovered by the author of a new book which exposes the lesser-known ramifications of egg donation.
"Nooo, this can't be:foidSoy:! Such racism and patriarchy, you evil privileged men would never understand:foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

Jfl:feelskek:. Seems like it's not just spermbanks where pretensions that race and other genetically-determined physical traits don't matter goes to die:feelskek::feelskek:.

Tober finds shocking disparities between the top rates of pay for donors by race. In her study of over 900 egg donors, the top rate for White donors in the U.S. was around $100k, relative to Black donors who received a top rate of only $12k. In one case she found, eggs from a 'perfect donor' were valued by prospective parents as worth $250,000. This donor was Chinese American and had a master's degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
According to normies, the average white woman's genes are over 8 times more valuable than the average sheboon's, and a top-tier MIT-educated noodle's are 21 times more valuable:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Truly, it's pretty brutal to be chosen for your inherent characteristics like that. If only those same feminists had this exact "I'll write an entire book exposing this evil:foidSoy::foidSoy:!" energy when it came to the sperm donation business:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/6647cm/59_requirement_to_be_a_sperm_donor/

I love how the "solution" they propose doesn't make race even a tiny bit less important, it just shifts who decided the donor's race:feelshaha:.

Tober added, "We don't see these kinds of dynamics around donor selection in many other countries. Spain, where medical professionals choose donors based solely on the degree to which they look like the intended parents, all donors are paid the same. I'm not saying there aren't also challenges to that system, but I find the tiered market in human eggs that exists in the U.S. to be hugely problematic."
Kek, reminds me of the foster care systems in US, Australia and other countries, where some ethnicities can only be adopted or otherwise cared for by their own and never by outsiders, no matter how good they might be:feelshaha:. When people can choose, they prefer certain races, so the state must step in and decide the races of their donors itself, either way, race remains a significant factor in which donor gets chosen.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/6647cm/59_requirement_to_be_a_sperm_donor/

And of course, my favourite article:

Fucking foids act like they’re so much better than us and yet their reproductive cells are finite. Meanwhile if a man were able to magically divide each sperm cell in just one ejaculation he could repopulate an entire country. Oh but no we’re not life givers they are :feelskek:

I love how the "solution" they propose doesn't make race even a tiny bit less important, it just shifts who decided the donor's race:feelshaha:.

Kek, reminds me of the foster care systems in US, Australia and other countries, where some ethnicities can only be adopted or otherwise cared for by their own and never by outsiders, no matter how good they might be:feelshaha:. When people can choose, they prefer certain races, so the state must step in and decide the races of their donors itself, either way, race remains a significant factor in which donor gets chosen.
I'm willing to bet that the people that came up with that "solution" call themselves anti-racist too

In Western nations any female can get IVF from a sperm bank and then have children without a guy and collect social benefits and welfare. There are no downsides for girls. They can be paid and subsidized to look for Chad or have a girlfriend, while having IVF to have children, and avoid all guys if a Betabuxx Cuck is undesirable for them.

Since the female supERiority system was been created, it's been ovER forevER for all incels...

Sorry, sweeties but white and Asian women are objectively of higher value than black women. Higher on average IQ, better looks, and an absence of genes linked to sociopath behaviors.

Funny how they can't accept this despite constantly screaming about how short and bald men have bad genes.

In Western nations any female can get IVF from a sperm bank and then have children without a guy and collect social benefits and welfare. There are no downsides for girls. They can be paid and subsidized to look for Chad or have a girlfriend, while having IVF to have children, and avoid all guys if a Betabuxx Cuck is undesirable for them.

Since the female supERiority system was been created, it's been ovER forevER for all incels...
The only contribution women can make is having a white son. Women are a net negative on society. The average woman uses over 150k in money made by men even if she doesn't have children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back