Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Feminists don't hate men"

women "attempt" suicide more because they're just attention-seeking so it wasn't really serious and then they can "attempt suicide" again. Meanwhile men commit suicide at about 3X the rate of women because they really do just want to end it.

women "attempt" suicide more because they're just attention-seeking so it wasn't really serious and then they can "attempt suicide" again. Meanwhile men commit suicide at about 3X the rate of women because they really do just want to end it.
The two women I know that attempted suicide tried to do it with quetiapine and another one with SSRI's. Like really? I don't like to call anyone an attention seeker but holy fuck. You are probably correct, its likely just attention-seeking behavior.

The empathetic gender strikes again

They're so mad that society isn't falling on their knees and catering to them for everything :feelshaha:

You are not entitled to mental health campaigns roastie!

The two women I know that attempted suicide tried to do it with quetiapine and another one with SSRI's.
women will do it in a way that will give them the highest likelihood of survival like taking a few too many pills while men will jump off a fucking bridge or shoot themselves

This is exactly what broke me and made me stop being one of those cuck male feminists. I realized they weren't invested in womens rights, instead, they just wanted to tear down men

Imagine being so egoistic and entitled, you don’t even understand how egoistic and braindead your opinions are

Now she knows how I feel about niggers, faggots, kikes, and foids