Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists DON’T hate all males

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
They hate all ugly males, not the good looking males. I don’t know why so many of y’all on here think they do, because when it comes down to it for them, Chad dick is what controls them.

They hate all ugly males, not the good looking males. I don’t know why so many of y’all on here think they do, because when it comes down to it for them, Chad dick is what controls them.

Bullseye & based.

True. They hate all non chads men

All females , feminist or not, are just slaves for chad

This tbh

Feminists can talk all that manhate in broad daylight all they want, but if an 8+/10 male throws himself at them, you'll see how fast and wide their legs open when given the opportunity to mate with a top tier specimen.

They'd just as well take a chad spawn for themselves and raise it for themselves.

Nailed it. They won't mind their dirty pussies get pounded by highly misogynistic and sexist chads.

Water is wet
Nigger is black

Feminists make laws that makes getting chad's cum easier for them