Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists do NOT get to tell me who I can and cannot love

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I have gotten kicked off of several websites, including reddit, for using "hate speech words", but why should the feminists get to decide what is hate speech?

And there is nothing wrong with hate speech, anyway, one man's free speech is another man's hate speech.

Personally, I think it is hate speech when feminists call incels "dangerous" or mock us for our height, call us repulsive, etc...

And they probably think it's hate speech when I talk about Death Con 3...but hey, feminists, if you would prefer, I can now talk about Life Con 3 from now on.

I'd still be happy if President Trump locked you up in prison for a life sentence instead of using helicopters to give you a death sentence when he wins again in 2024.

(Death con = death sentence, Life con = life sentence)

They can't tell me what words I can and cannot say...I have seen them say the word FUCK on their pussy-ass IT sub...if they can say FUCK, I can say NIGGER, I can say TRANNY, I can say USED ROAST BEEF FLAP WIZARD SLEEVE URINAL too

Why do you feminists think it's okay to call my first amendment guaranteed self-expression HATE SPEECH WORDS?

From my perspective, it is LOVE SPEECH, love myself and love all my fellow men who are victimized by sick feminist ideology

One nice thing about Dr. Verwoerd, and there were so many nice things about Dr. Verwoerd, but there are also aspects of Nelson Mandela that I admire, is Dr. Verwoerd (may his memory be a blessing) would say it like he meant it and he wouldn't play these bullshit cocksucking semen-slurping semantic games of calling every single word he disagreed with HATE SPEECH

Here's some food for thought

FUCK FUCK FUCK NIGGER TRANNY NIGGER TRANNY FUCK FUCK SHIT BITCH ASS CUNT CLIT TAMPON COCAINE HITLER PENIS FUCK FUCK

See, it never hurt anyone

I can say what I want, you feminists cannot control me. You can no longer tell me that I can love you and all the myriad of ways you are toying with me and trying to fuck my shit up, but tell me that I can love you and not Dr. Verwoerd? FUCK THAT NIGGA BULLSHIT!!!! I love who I want to, and Dr. Verwoerd contributed a metric fuck ton more to the world than any of you public urinals ever did

PS: You guys are the ones who started it, I didn't hate feminists until they attacked me. And I know you creeps stalk my posts on this website, that one disgusting TROON keeps screenshotting them and posting them on IT...well, if I looked like you did, TROON, I would probably also want to take out my low self-esteem on random internet people by insulting them. Your parents must be crying to have a TROON for a child, if I were them, I would send you to conversion therapy like you deserve.

Last edited:
Stop caring about normscum

I'd still be happy if President Trump locked you up in prison for a life sentence instead of using helicopters to give you a death sentence when he wins again in 2024.
Cope. Sorry bro.

Cope. Sorry bro.

I hate Sleepy Brandon so much, but Cumbucket Whore-ass would be even worse...she sucked the dick of Frogface Willie Brown in California in the 90s to get her start in politics

This degenerate behavior from politicians was not tolerated during the Dr. Verowerd Era in South Africa.

Reddit is filled with hate speech, it's just they have simping rules.

but why should the feminists get to decide what is hate speech?
While I agree that femnazis should STFU, why should anyone get to decide anything? This kind of thinking leads nowhere but a desire for doomsday.
And there is nothing wrong with hate speech, anyway, one man's free speech is another man's hate speech.
Again, while I agree that the current guidelines for hate speech are bonkers, lines need to be drawn somewhere. Taking this kind of thinking to the extreme yields absurd situations. Allowing men to go wherever they please means you effectively cannot own property. Allowing men to do whatever they please means women won't dare leave their houses lest they get raped. Lamenting the arbitrariness of where one man's freedom has to make way for another man's freedom again leads nowhere but a desire for doomsday.

While I agree that femnazis should STFU, why should anyone get to decide anything? This kind of thinking leads nowhere but a desire for doomsday.

Again, while I agree that the current guidelines for hate speech are bonkers, lines need to be drawn somewhere. Taking this kind of thinking to the extreme yields absurd situations. Allowing men to go wherever they please means you effectively cannot own property. Allowing men to do whatever they please means women won't dare leave their houses lest they get raped. Lamenting the arbitrariness of where one man's freedom has to make way for another man's freedom again leads nowhere but a desire for doomsday.
There's a difference between physical actions like trespassing and rape and someone saying something mean, though.

I never made any threats, I said I hoped Trump would go Death Con 3 on feminists, but I never threatened them myself. I would never do anything violent to another person, I just vote for candidates that will do that instead.

I love oppressed males, often including oppressed criminals.

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "His sentence wasn't capital punishment.",
"headline": "Paedophile who abused babies as young as six months old died in prison",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/paedophile-who-abused-babies-died-in-prison-112349586.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Nov 08 20:25:17 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "European culture is painted by brutality, as shown by history.",
"headline": "PHOTOS: Yugoslavia's brutalist relics fascinate the Instagram generation",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/photos-yugos...inate-the-instagram-generation-155222975.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Nov 08 09:21:50 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "That area is still of higher quality than American cities.",
"headline": "Looking for a hero: shirtless Chilean protester, police-hating dog rise to fame",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/looking-hero-shirtless-chilean-protester-205356489.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Nov 08 09:01:52 UTC 2019"
},

There's a difference between physical actions like trespassing and rape and someone saying something mean, though.
I know, and you're right. All I wanted to say was that your way of reasoning as to why hate speech à la woke is BS is a one-way ticket to the land of milk and honey nihilism and philosophical pessimism when applied more broadly. I hope that sentence was understandable. Then again, why should lambasting someone verbally be allowed when trespassing and rape are off-limits? Why should the distinction between verbal and physical serve as the dividing line between allowed and disallowed? Who should get to decide to what extent harassment should be tolerated and what gives them the right to do so? This particular rabbit hole never ends...

Last edited:
Feminism is the new fascism.

If feminism gets too much political influence and power, we will experience a brutality that this world has never seen before.

I know, and you're right. All I wanted to say was that your way of reasoning as to why hate speech à la woke is BS is a one-way ticket to the land of milk and honey nihilism and philosophical pessimism when applied more broadly. I hope that sentence was understandable. Then again, why should lambasting someone verbally be allowed when trespassing and rape are off-limits? Why should the distinction between verbal and physical serve as the dividing line between allowed and disallowed? Who should get to decide to what extent harassment should be tolerated and what gives them the right to do so? This particular rabbit hole never ends...
Because there is a difference between causing actual physical harm and hurting someone's feelings. I am pretty nihilistic, although I'm not entirely nihilistic.
Since there can never really be a good assessment of what the dividing line is, might as well have no dividing line

Same if I make a new account it’s gets banned after the first comment
I guess I'm on reddit's black list for "hate speech" and "ban evasion"

But why must one comment that makes feminists mad give me the Mark of Cain for all time?

I also got banned from reddit for "promoting hate". Lol. I wear it as a badge of honor.

Because there is a difference between causing actual physical harm and hurting someone's feelings.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, why should that difference be the decisive one?
Since there can never really be a good assessment of what the dividing line is, might as well have no dividing line
In this case maybe, but applying this line of thinking to other scenarios get very sketchy very quickly. For example, having no dividing line when it comes to lengths of prison sentences would mean that every criminal either gets no jail time or has to spend the rest of their life in the slammer.

For feminists:

Who you can love: nobody bc you're a hateful inkwell
Who you cannot love: everybody bc you're a hateful inkwell

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, why should that difference be the decisive one?
Because sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never harm me
In this case maybe, but applying this line of thinking to other scenarios get very sketchy very quickly. For example, having no dividing line when it comes to lengths of prison sentences would mean that every criminal either gets no jail time or has to spend the rest of their life in the slammer.
Good point. Some "criminals" are just unattractive men who dared to behave the same way chads do around women. Free them.

Feminists all deserve to burn in hell

Feminists all deserve to burn in hell
Agreed.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.