Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Feminists completely ignoring this female-on-female massacre.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
This is such fucking ragefuel:feelsree::reeeeee:.

We all know the typical bullshit excuses for why misandry is OK but misogyny isn't to soys. "Misandry annoys, misogyny kills:foidSoy:. What are women going to do to you, a man? Women internalize their anger, men externalize it and women suffer because of that:soy::foidSoy:. Men are the criminals, women are the victims:soy:. Femcels just hate themselves, incels hate women:soy::foidSoy:. Women aren't killing men, but men are killing women like it's a sport:soy::foidSoy:. Women are harmless, they don't kill, you creepy school shooter:soy::soy:."

Endless, just endless, barely disguised mockery aimed at you for even thinking that women could be dangerous, not understanding that women are just completely harmless, perfect beings:foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Well, now this happened.

A heavily armed gang at a women's jail went into the enemy gang's block and massacred them with guns and machetes before dousing them in oil and burning them, both living and the dead.

Gang members at a women’s prison in Honduras slaughtered 46 other female inmates by spraying them with gunfire, hacking them with machetes and then locking survivors in their cells before dousing them with flammable liquid, a senior police officer has said.

“A group of armed people went to the cellblock of a rival gang, locked the doors, opened fire on those inside and apparently – this is still under investigation – used some kind of oil to set fire to them,” said Juan López Rochez, the chief of operations for the country’s national police.
I already pointed this out in my previous thread about this, but this is probably more dead women than all the supposed "incel mass killers" have racked up so far. In a single day. Dozens of dead women, dead as a result of gang activity. Surely, all of the internet feminists who care so much about "femicide" in Latin America will be talking about this, right?

Right?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/14f9not/honduras_prison_violence_at_least_41_killed_in/

A single comment, literally asking why there are no comments:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Meanwhile, absolutely nothing on TwoxChromosomes:feelshaha::feelskek:. Dozens of dead women, slaughtered like animals, and what is the response from the same pro-female warriors that flood their threads' comment sections with hundreds of comments every time one of them is talking about a "terrifying experience with a creepy male" (translation, she met an ugly/awkward guy who dared to exist in her field of vision while not being Chad)?

Nothing. Not a peep. Pure silence.

I wonder why that is:feelswhere:.

Retarded cherry picking. Fuck the soys and whores who minimize misandry but there’s way better arguments than something as rare as this. This is why we aren’t taken seriously most of the time

Retarded cherry picking.
How is it cherry-picking to point out the hypocrisy in stuff like this?

there’s way better arguments than something as rare as this.
I'm not making an argument, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy here. Yes, this is a very rare occurence, just like all cases of mass murder are. However, when it comes to groups such as us, those very rare cases of mass murders become the main thing defining us in the media, to the point that, for example, it is just about impossible to find an article about incels that doesn't mention ER ot doesn't talk about how we need to be stopped before some other mass killing, like we were printing crazy shooters out of 3D printers or something:feelswhat:.

I'm not making an argument here, I'm making a simple observation of the hypocrisy of the same groups who wholeheartedly support our stigmatization and stereotypification as mass murderers-to-be because of very rare cases of such completely ignoring something like this because it doesn't fit their narrative and worldview.

Retarded cherry picking. Fuck the soys and whores who minimize misandry but there’s way better arguments than something as rare as this. This is why we aren’t taken seriously most of the time
Shutup shitbrain

I'm sure holding us to the highest episteomological standarts by ourselfs will be rewarded by our opponents with recognition and respect. If only we would stop being less than perfectly reasonable, we would surely be accepted into polite society and I would finally get a gf and my parents would be proud of me. I can see it already, right here inside my heavily damaged mind.