Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists are trash.

K

Kagamiku

Greycel
Overwhelmed with feminist scum. Took as many dumps on their page as I could until I got banned.
https://www.facebook.com/BeautyIsInside/

using facebook as an incel. lol.

Lol @ the beta male cucks rating 5 Star reviews on that page

Only truecels dont use social media like facebook/instagram/snapchat and whatever selfie spamming shit site there is.

They are as bad as the Jews. Victimizing themselves in order to gain status. At least the Jews do it for money. These prostitutes just want the right to fuck chad, spit on incels and not be called out for it. When they blame men for their problems they are only referring to incels.

I don't use a real image of myself. I wouldn't want to traumatize people.

Cynistic said:
Only truecels dont use social media like facebook/instagram/snapchat and whatever selfie spamming shit site there is.
too embarrased to post a selfie

thetruecelibate said:
Cynistic said:

Most ugly ppl dont like having their picture taken, let alone taking selfies for attention on social media.

At the next women march i hope that someone will kill them,fucking scum.
Liars,only liars.They're the nazist who they claim they fight.But incels will erase nazism from this Earth.

Feminists are misandrists.

DarkTyrant said:
At the next women march i hope that someone will kill them,fucking scum.
Liars,only liars.They're the nazist who they claim they fight.But incels will erase nazism from this Earth.

This. I was so disappointed that nobody bombed the women's march.
I wish someone killed 100s of nu-males wearing pussyhats and rabid feminazis.

Cynistic said:
thetruecelibate said:
Cynistic said:
Most ugly ppl dont like having their picture taken, let alone taking selfies for attention on social media.
social media is for the good looking .