Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Feminist who disguised herself as a 4-5 man, quit 2 year experiment at 18 months and commited suicide

She mogs me and still couldn't take it.

She did this back in 2006 and she led a life of a low tier normie, she had friends and dates, if she got the incel experience she would rope on the spot. Her core beliefs got bursted so she lost herself.

She did this back in 2006 and she led a life of a low tier normie, she had friends and dates, if she got the incel experience she would rope on the spot. Her core beliefs got bursted so she lost herself.
Based

Also if she did it in 2022, she would throw herself in front of a driving train after 2 days

Also if she did it in 2022, she would throw herself in front of a driving train after 2 days
True, it was better back then, especially for normies. Women's ego and smv wasnt sky high boosted like now.

When memes become reality :society:

99% of holes would rope if they were reduced to being undesired males being gaslighted 24/7 by soyciety :feelsdevil:

I wish there were more female to male trannies.
So more foids would see how is it to live as a non-chad male, before eventually kill themselves. :feelsEhh:

Srsly, it only took "her" 18 months of this life to end it. Imagine living this life since your birth. :society:

I wish there were more female to male trannies.
So more foids would see how is it to live as a non-chad male, before eventually kill themselves. :feelsEhh:

Srsly, it only took "her" 18 months of this life to end it. Imagine living this life since your birth. :society:

I wonder what the feminazis and IT have to say about this. I check occasionally and I haven't seen them ever address something hard to argue like ftm trannies. Just shitposts. When women hate women and get scarred you know they're some fucking shitty cunts . I can only imagine the mental hoops they'd jump through to excuse it.