Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feminist Supreme Court Judge dead

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Now the 5-4 court balance will become 6-3. Trump and other republicans will get a second spot. Soycucks seething.

Maybe abortion can be over turned.

about time those fucking democrat soycucks get hit by karma for supporting terrorists like antifa and BLM, hopefully the rest of the lot get suicided as well.

about time those fucking democrat soycucks get hit by karma for supporting terrorists like antifa and BLM, hopefully the rest of the lot get suicided as well.
it's gonna be massive suifuel for em. the supreme Court is permanently lost for Democrats for at least another 20-30 years

Good riddance. Satan is preparing his cock RN.

ding dong the witch is dead

That kike witch is burning in the lake of fire now, guess I should celebrate! :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

That kike witch is burning in the lake of fire now, guess I should celebrate! :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
Ted Cruz gonna take her place possibly. Hopefully they over turn abortion. I want see those liberal whores seethe and rope.

this is the best news I received all year.

Ted Cruz gonna take her place possibly. Hopefully they over turn abortion. I want see those liberal whores seethe and rope.
I wish those liberal whores and cuckservative tradthots to burn in the lake of fire.

Good fucking riddance, feminazis BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohh::feelskek::banhammer:

Republicucks have a majority in the senate now, they need to push this ASAP and then they can finally ban abortion on burgerland.

the supreme Court is permanently lost for Democrats for at least another 20-30 years
If they get control of house/senate/presidency they'll just vote to increase the number of seats and fill them with dems

If they get control of house/senate/presidency they'll just vote to increase the number of seats and fill them with dems
possibly but Democrats are low tesosterone cuckolds who never change rules. it's why GOP he cucked em over and over despite severe demographic disadvantage

Republicucks have a majority in the senate now, they need to push this ASAP and then they can finally ban abortion on burgerland.
hopefully gay marriage gets overturned as well

this is put me in a good mood.

Democrats are low tesosterone cuckolds who never change rules
They rarely need to change them when they can just do historical revisionism to interpret stuff out of context according to their whims. We see them with them spinning "natural borne citizen" requirements of presidency, or "subject to the jurisdiction" requirements of 14th Amendment.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States#Size_of_the_court
As the nation's boundaries grew, Congress added justices to correspond with the growing number of judicial circuits:
seven in 1807, nine in 1837, and ten in 1863
In 1866, at the behest of Chief Justice Chase and in an attempt to limit the power of Andrew Johnson, Congress passed an act providing that the next three justices to retire would not be replaced, which would thin the bench to seven justices by attrition.
Consequently, one seat was removed in 1866 and a second in 1867. In 1869, however, the Circuit Judges Act returned the number of justices to nine, where it has since remained.
President Franklin D. Roosevelt attempted to expand the Court in 1937.
His proposal envisioned appointment of one additional justice
for each incumbent justice who reached the age of 70 years 6 months and refused retirement,
up to a maximum bench of 15 justices.
The proposal was ostensibly to ease the burden of the docket on elderly judges,
but the actual purpose was widely understood
as an effort to "pack" the Court with justices who would support Roosevelt's New Deal.

FDR was a Democrat, they have a history of doing shit like this, they'll try it again TT, mark my words.

He's the asshole who got US into WW2 and fucked with Japan and shit.

Oh, and what's that thing the dems are currently pushing for? the "Green New Deal"? Sounds familiar.

another wicked foid bite the big one.

Orange man makes soys mad

Good fucking riddance. The roasties and white knights are going crazy on my feeds

This is Trump's last shot at revenge lol

repeal the 19th

The left, women, soys and IT cucks on suicide watch

repeal the 19th
Well seems like karma does appear sometimes... I hope the foids and the cucks are receiving the incoming full brunt of the repercussions for their wicked actions.

Liberals are already demanding that Trump not nominate a supreme court judge until a new president is installed. Obviously that's not gonna happen because that's ridiculous, Trump isn't gonna pass this great opportunity for Republican control of the supreme court for the next decade or two just because some bitch died. Liberals know they're fucked so at this point they're blowing air up Trump's ass in order to avoid Republican control over the supreme court.

I'm sure Republicans will use this newly controlled Supreme court to overturn abortion which is a good thing. I don't wanna pay taxes just so some cunt can have irresponsible sex with Chad and remove their disgusting spawn with no consequences.

Last edited:
Couldntve died at a better time

Not only will Trump get to replace her but there will be a political shitstorm

giphy.gif

What an amazing wonam

Watch them pass a supreme court judge within a month, and then trump gets re-elected 2 weeks later. It will be funny as fuck

Watch them pass a supreme court judge within a month, and then trump gets re-elected 2 weeks later. It will be funny as fuck

I think that giving them hope by waiting and then Trump getting reelected would be even better but somehow I doubt he will get reelected tbh