Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feminist roastie rejected a bunch on Bumble, blames it on "patriarchy"

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/MIpHxF7B-UQ

For those unfamiliar, Bumbler is a dating app where holes have to initiate contact first.

What they were thinking was gonna happen: "I'll just select all the Chads, and they'll all be lined up!"

What actually happened: All the girls are only messaging the Giga-Chads, making it even better for Giga-Chads than Tinder and the like. Giga-Chad will of course only select perfect 10's because he can in this context. And yet somehow it's all the patriarchy's fault because roasties didn't even want to be bothered by the mere presence of sub-8 men i.e. they view us as vermin or something.

But also, how does this make any sense? Tons of dudes hit on a woman: "Patriarchy!" Woman hits on Chad and gets rejected: "Also patriarchy!"

And she is an attractive woman. She could easily get dates if she just fucking lowered her standards. The issue I can GUARANTEE you was that she was only going for Giga-Chads. Like Joker said: welcome to being a guy.

can't watch because hearing women complain about their dating "struggles" makes me eyes bleed

yep she was definitely only going for 9-10/10 she wouldve gotten tons of matches if she widened her horizons. i cant even get a few
can't watch because hearing women complain about their dating "struggles" makes me eyes bleed

muh patriarchy = cant get perfect 10/10 gigachad :feelskek:
yep she was definitely only going for 9-10/10 she wouldve gotten tons of matches if she widened her horizons. i cant even get a few

Yet we make a vid or thread about not even being able to get a landwhale and we're "entitled"

Who the f.a.q. would marry a femminist.

didn't watch but if she is the foid on the cover she is not attractive

Yet, she wants the patriarchy up her ass.

Have you noticed women are never told to lower their standards?

didn't watch

tbh I don't know how many videos can keep being made on this same topic. It gets exhausting to hear about after a while.

Have you noticed women are never told to lower their standards?

For them they are told to "never settle", "they could do so much better" and it's all about how they are told what they "deserve".