Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist ((researchers)) accuse ricecels of being rapists

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

White (n = 222) and Asian American (n = 155) college men read an acquaintance rape vignette and evaluated it on four judgments: how much they blamed the perpetrator and the victim, how credible they viewed the victim’s refusal, and to what degree they defined the event as rape. Consistent with previous research, Asian American men made more rape-supportive judgments than Whites. This relationship was partially mediated by misogynistic beliefs for all judgments except the extent to which they defined the vignette as rape.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Ricecels commit the least sexual crimes by far but who cares about statistics they're ugly so they must be misogynists and support rape :feelsclown:

Can females research? jfl

Goddamned herbivores!

Ricecels commit the least sexual crimes by far but who cares about statistics they're ugly so they must be misogynists and support rape :feelsclown:
They commit more thought crimes JFL.

Fucking whores. They purposely manipulated the stats to demonize ricecels.

ethnics bad

--woke normies

>female research
5B391359 4BA8 4ECF BA54 C7D9C1681315

Foids care much more about ugly males committing thought crimes than chads committing actual rape

I wonder what she thinks about curries. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wonder what she thinks about curries. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't know if Indian-Americans count as "Asian-Americans" in the study, I'm disappointed that they decided to lump together a heterogeneous group in this fashion.

I don't know if Indian-Americans count as "Asian-Americans" in the study, I'm disappointed that they decided to lump together a heterogeneous group in this fashion.
Yeah, i think all those rape numbers come from us. But from what i know, most indian guys are just virgins who dont have the balls to rape. But who knows, rape happens a fuckton in india so i could be wrong.

They still deny the fact that criminals of all kinds are more successful sexually than non criminal men

Women aren't even sentient. Let alone intelligent enough to research.

Shouldnt be much of a surprise, asian men have the highest IQ's while lots of white people have low iq. I'd definitely get more along with asian men than white normies

Yeah, i think all those rape numbers come from us. But from what i know, most indian guys are just virgins who dont have the balls to rape. But who knows, rape happens a fuckton in india so i could be wrong.
Both of us are low T, unathletic, meek, bottom-tier races.

I doubt it happens that often.

Your local frat house has raped more women than the Imperial Japanese Army, yet they still want to cast Asian men as evil.

Is this shit real life?

Out of all the cases of sexual harassment, abuse, violence, I have NEVER heard of it done by an Asian guy. It just doesn't happen.

They really should be focusing on real rapists, which tend to be Chads in frat parties, instead of trying to make a false boogeyman out of us incels who are just trying to get along with life.

This is fucking racism, objectively speaking

The hypocrisy on leftists part really has hit a new high tbh.

literal clown world
Your local frat house has raped more women than the Imperial Japanese Army, yet they still want to cast Asian men as evil.
That is one of the funniest shit I've ever read

University of washington, seattle. All you need to know. One noodlewhore, 2 white foids, and a white knight. Psuedo intellectuals rofl.

Asian men commit the least amount of crimes by far especially more serious crimes like rape.

I think most sane people with half a brain realize that and can't possibly take this paper seriously.

Mental health consultant at google...

Last edited:
I think most people sane people with half a brain realize that and can't possibly take this paper seriously.
You'd hope so but when it comes to ethnic males vs ethnic females not only does gynocentrism kick in but so does racial animus.

damn, I thought races weren't even real and we need to dismantle whiteness
but now races are extremely real and we need to hate ricecels? damn, it's hard to keep up with the normie mob

damn, I thought races weren't even real and we need to dismantle whiteness
but now races are extremely real and we need to hate ricecels? damn, it's hard to keep up with the normie mob

That’s why you should question every paper you see done by females

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back