Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminist ranting against trannies. Thoughts?

Retard vs Retard.

Avpmovie

Can't cuck the tuck

I hope they both kill each other.

the left eating itself, it is like a life fuel, some time ago I had to go to a LGBTQABCD... shit in my university and they were talking about how the "movement" focus a lot on white gay man and that they decided to create their own movement because of that

I know that the pic of this bike winner, that large "woman" who look like a fucking huge male, triggered lot of feminists.

She`s cute, looks kinda like a greek statue or something.

too bad all feminazis are lesbians who hate men, even though incels are not gays who hate women.

thats a real black pill right there, shows you who really has the problem and whos just making shit up for show.
feminist who thinks trannies arent real women

i know this stuff because i got recommended a bunch of funny meme videos made by feminazis on youtube

Last edited:
In 30 years or so we're going to look back at trans activism and shit like the Tavistock Centre in the same way we look back at mid 20th-century lobotomy procedures, with horror and disgust. It is one of the gross excesses of our time.

omg I love TERFs they make me laugh so hard
Cope. They hate us even more. Remember they only hate trans women because they’re men, and trans men because they’re “betraying women” to join the imaginary patriarchy.

So imagine their unbridled hatred for us.
In 30 years or so we're going to look back at trans activism and shit like the Tavistock Centre in the same way we look back at mid 20th-century lobotomy procedures, with horror and disgust. It is one of the gross excesses of our time.
Cope. Degeneracy will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Even decent looking trannies want chad or chadlites. Seen it first hand on dating websites

Tbh anything that pisses feminist's off I'm in favour of.

Radical feminists hate trannies just as much as we do

A feminist om foxnews... Its 2019 boyos

Retard vs Retard.
Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist
basically they are feminists who hate transgenders, normies cant tell who they are supposed to side with so its hilarious to see them try to cope
Tbh anything that pisses feminist's off I'm in favour of.
Can't cuck the tuck

the left eating itself, it is like a life fuel, some time ago I had to go to a LGBTQABCD... shit in my university and they were talking about how the "movement" focus a lot on white gay man and that they decided to create their own movement because of that

I saw it on tv when I went into the living room tbh.

Hilarious stuff when perceived victims try to outvictimise each other...
Who knew the day would come when whoever is seen as weaker is the winner?
Oppression is a meme.

Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist
basically they are feminists who hate transgenders, normies cant tell who they are supposed to side with so its hilarious to see them try to cope
Ah
I saw it on tv when I went into the living room tbh.
Thats cool not gonna lie

Last edited: