Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist raging (men always win)

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
Sounds like they care that the foid lost, rather than that the actual victim won. :feelsjuice:

Also, only attractive men win. The rest of us are swept under the rug. :feelsseriously:

Sounds like they care that the foid lost, rather than that the actual victim won. :feelsjuice:

Also, only attractive men win. The rest of us are swept under the rug. :feelsseriously:
Women have way more power then men. They can literally get a man thrown in jail for a fake rape accusation. With zero evidence

Women have way more power then men. They can literally get a man thrown in jail for a fake rape accusation. With zero evidence
happens to often to young men with potential and foid gets no punishment when the man is proven innocent.

Oh, I know, and it's bullshit how much they can get away with. "Believe all women" my scrawny incel ass. The one thing they're better at than men is lying. Why the fuck should anyone believe anything they have to say is beyond me.

Oh, I know, and it's bullshit how much they can get away with. "Believe all women" my scrawny incel ass. The one thing they're better at than men is lying. Why the fuck should anyone believe anything they have to say is beyond me.
Men cucked out. We allowed them to have all this power and they’re taking full advantage of it.

Men cucked out. We allowed them to have all this power and they’re taking full advantage of it.
What's this "we" nonsense? I didn't do shit to support any of this bullshit.

Well, not as an adult, anyway. :fuk: