Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Feminist Intervention On the Incels.Co Online Forum?

I wish i could read that thesis man, im gonna try to write to her to ask for it if i have time and will to live.
I honestly don't think it will work tbh. Can you share her email? I don't remember seeing it there

Exposed fakecels still around, I just discovered that Personalityinkwell is probably Chad
How come he is a Chad? He is a massive shut in and has been one for a very long time. I would be surprised if he is a fakecel. He also had lonely teen years.

How come he is a Chad?

He just admitted that he mogs almost every incel in the forum, he goes directly into my list of fakecels.

He is a massive shut in and has been one for a very long time. I would be surprised if he is a fakecel. He also had lonely teen years.
You can be Chad and autistic. Postmaxxing just make you look even more suspicious in my opinion.

Can you share her email? I don't remember seeing it there

Just click OP´s link and click "download"

If you are not affiliated with the Claremont Colleges and would like to request access from the author or if you believe that you have reached this message in error, please notify [email protected] with the title and URL of the item you wish to access.

So a worthless whore who had nothing better to do wrote some bullshit about us. Nothing new.

And she must be retarded beyond reckoning if she thinks that we will debate with her and fill out questionnaires. Like we don't have anything better to do than talk to a Chad cock sucking cunt. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He just admitted that he mogs almost every incel in the forum, he goes directly into my list of fakecels.
That's I very big claim considering this site has had users like weed and Tellem-t. A very big claim from him.

Postmaxxing just make you look even more suspicious in my opinion.
Postmaxxing for me indicates you are near truecel. It reminds me of an user named undisputed from lookism who used to make post with fonts and big text size who used to bully other users and used to post pretty much 24/7. Later on turned out to be a legit truecel.
Just click OP´s link and click "download"
Lol i'm OP. I didn't notice that email tho :feelstastyman:

(a feminist intervention folded into a chatroom post about the pay gap between male and female athletes)

... What makes these people think I would give a flying FUCK about such horseshit???? My life is so fucking over. b-but le femoile athlete paygap! Shut the fuck up with that shit, go fuck yourself in the ass with your macbook keyboard.

Not gonna lie, I would participate in such thing just for the sake of giving as retarded answers as possible

Let's all sign up and infiltrate ourselves

Lol White men! This forum is FULL of ethnics. So they either think ethnics can't be incel or they don't want to sound racist by mentioning ethnics at all. Just goes to show they only care about narrative.
they want to parrot the retarded incel=stormfonter trope.

Lol what kind of research did she do on us? Read the first 2 threads and then ran off to take a shit on a Word document and called it a Thesis?
If you spend atleast an hour browsing this forum you will see that many people here are non white or ethnic.
Thats what its like to be a foid i guess...
Do minimal amount of work and get 200% profit from it...

JFL at "White men"
What does this mean tho

Lol what kind of research did she do on us? Read the first 2 threads and then ran off to take a shit on a Word document and called it a Thesis?
If you spend atleast an hour browsing this forum you will see that many people here are non white or ethnic.
Thats what its like to be a foid i guess...
Do minimal amount of work and get 200% profit from it...
This thesis is restricted to the Claremont Colleges current faculty, students, and staff.

We will never know. The only reason I posted this here is because apparently they want to/have recruited users from here.

We will never know. The only reason I posted this here is because apparently they want to/have recruited users from here.
The fakecel agreed to be a lab rat?
Not surprising

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back