Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feminist gets arrested for stealing pro life sign.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-

The best part for me was when she was whining about abortions in North Carolina and she was tearing up as she whined :feelshaha:

Enjoy the video boyos, this should be some lifefuel for you(I'm aware she'll get a slap on the wrist but her crying and facing arrest made my day XD)

Some bull dyke is gonna have a fun night in prison

come on. fuck. i just want to kill my babies. jesus. really this is who you protect?

Cope. Cucks will fund her bail. :blackpill:

I hope that cunt gets shot

I hope she gets raped in prison!

That cop is based. We need to find out who he is and mass send him commendations and gifts. His chief needs to know how great of a job he’s doing.

Ps: loved the end when you see how much taller the foid is than the officer.

I hope she gets raped in prison!
Unfortunately, she probably won't even go to jail.
Even she goes, females do not really rape other prisoners, unlike in male prisons.

Unfortunately, she probably won't even go to jail.
Even she goes, females do not really rape other prisoners, unlike in male prisons.
They could deform her

Super life fuel injection ! Of course the stupid whore is wearing slut pants. I laughed so hard when she started crying.

bitch would've rejected me, hope she suffers hard

stupid white whore femshit

Cope. Cucks will fund her bail. :blackpill:
Yeah, she'll be a hero for this. Spends a few hours at a cushy female prison and come out and get interviewed by (((the media))) and promote her etsy store or some shit.