Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist cuck Jordan Chariton fired from TYT for sexual harrassment

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Posting his statement because it is so incredibly cucked:

https://medium.com/@jordanchariton/explaining-my-tyt-absence-a7cfdb8705ba

Here is his pic, btw:

Jordan-Chariton-TYT-1511219247.jpg

No sexual encounter is EVER consensual if you are an ugly male.

The feminist men are almost always sexual predators.

I love reading about bad things happening to numales.

I realize it's just a cope though because numales tend to come from wealthy backgrounds, and usually have something to fall back on, so they'll never end up profoundly destitute.

I did not rape a woman but will punish myself according to how I should be punished if I had rape a woman.

CopingGymcel said:

The male feminist sexual predator is this generation's vocally anti-gay republican that get outed as being gay himself.

Ryo Hazuki said:
The male feminist sexual predator is this generation's vocally anti-gay republican that get outed as being gay himself.

The left is more depraved than the right these days.

Good, mr.FBI pls go to check Incelqueers members, they probably have some skeletons in the closet too with all their "respect wimmiz".

Interview with the "victim":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5915&v=vCMvqR9Y5Ig

Long, but very interesting. It is clear that she is using this rape allegation as a way relieving blame from herself for committing adultery, and making herself the victim. This girl has some serious mental issues.

So the guy basically did nothing wrong but he got (temporarily) fired because of a bullshit accusation from a female. Why are we celebrating this? Am I the crazy one here or did nobody actually read the article?

Framecel222 said:
So the guy basically did nothing wrong but he got (temporarily) fired because of a bullshit accusation from a female. Why are we celebrating this? Am I the crazy one here or did nobody actually read the article?

I don't like TYT

Lmaoo TYT is full of beta feminist cucks. They got what they deserved

don't even look at women, best thing you can do

CopingGymcel said:

To be fair, any non Chad male who expresses his sexuality is a sexual predator these days. They pretty made it a crime for an ugly male to try to have sex. Fuck, Lous C.K. didn't even touch a woman and asked for permission yet he is shill getting shit for what he did.

lol, look at that face. Typical cuck.

This is poetic justice.

Framecel222 said:

1) He is a degenerate that had premarital sex, and 2) He was a hardcore feminist, that believed in "affirmative consent"

There is something satisfying about seeing these liberal cucks' values backfiring on them.

That aspect is satisfying, but it is also enraging to see that it's enough for some slut to regret having sex with a guy to destroy his reputation and career, and get him ostracized by his community, even if it is the libtard community.

blackcel said:
To be fair, any non Chad male who expresses his sexuality is a sexual predator these days. They pretty made it a crime for an ugly male to try to have sex. Fuck, Lous C.K. didn't even touch a woman and asked for permission yet he is shill getting shit for what he did.

Women want to make it a crime to get rejected. Women want all ugly men to get jailed so that the only guys that are left are the hunks.

WTF. This just made me pissed off that this hideous fuck is having orgies like a fucking rock star. This is how ordinary people live, isn't it? FML, it's over.

All male feminists are numale incels that are trying to catch some puss by sucking up to the gynocracy.

He could got accused of rape and had been back-stabbed... I kind of feel sorry for him.

This is part of the reason why the mainstream pc culture are turning their backs against feminism because of the right lies, defamation, bigotry and accusations they put out to harm innocent people. Those type of people are really evil and inhumane, to be lying about someone like and especially if its their comrade, like wtf. And nowadays, their questioning why almost everyone is against feminism? Well, its because of bullshit like that.

I just really really really hope he turns his back against feminism; this guy is probably not feeling good and had been betrayed big time...

I can confidently say I have never sexually harassed a female but apparently my personality is worse than all these folks

Framecel222 said:

Framecel222 said:
Why are we celebrating this?

Under normal circumstances we wouldn't be celebrating what is likely a false accusation. However, this is the EXACT kind of guy that promotes the "listen and believe" narrative. He's the kind of guy who would not only be on board with completely destroying a man's career and reputation based on an accusation from a woman with zero evidence, but actively leading the charge. False accusers are the ones who technically start the fire, but numales are the ones who work tirelessly to dump gallon after gallon of gasoline onto the fire, and seeing them get burned is poetic justice.

This is the equivalent of someone willingly working as an accomplice to a serial killer, doing absolutely everything in his power to help them kill as many people as possible and get away with it, getting murdered by the serial killer he spent his life helping.

Bottom line, I wholeheartedly support anyone and anything that hurts a numale. I don't care what their genders, backgrounds or sociopolitical beliefs are. I don't even care what methods they use to hurt them. Numales are the absolute worst of the worst and they deserve the worst.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Under normal circumstances we wouldn't be celebrating what is likely a false accusation.  However, this is the EXACT kind of guy that promotes the "listen and believe" narrative.  He's the kind of guy who would not only be on board with completely destroying a man's career and reputation based on an accusation from a woman with zero evidence, but actively leading the charge.  False accusers are the ones who technically start the fire, but numales are the ones who work tirelessly to dump gallon after gallon of gasoline onto the fire, and seeing them get burned is poetic justice.

This is the equivalent of someone willingly working as an accomplice to a serial killer, doing absolutely everything in his power to help them kill as many people as possible and get away with it, getting murdered by the serial killer he spent his life helping.

Bottom line, I wholeheartedly support anyone and anything that hurts a numale.  I don't care what their genders, backgrounds or sociopolitical beliefs are.  I don't even care what methods they use to hurt them.  Numales are the absolute worst of the worst and they deserve the worst.

I'm definitely on board with the numale hate lol. I really don't care about Jordan Chariton. I'm just wondering why nobody else is concerned that what happened to him is possible. One day it happens to a numale, the next day it happens to one of us.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Under normal circumstances we wouldn't be celebrating what is likely a false accusation.  However, this is the EXACT kind of guy that promotes the "listen and believe" narrative.  He's the kind of guy who would not only be on board with completely destroying a man's career and reputation based on an accusation from a woman with zero evidence, but actively leading the charge.  False accusers are the ones who technically start the fire, but numales are the ones who work tirelessly to dump gallon after gallon of gasoline onto the fire, and seeing them get burned is poetic justice.

Bottom line, I wholeheartedly support anyone and anything that hurts a numale.  I don't care what their genders, backgrounds or sociopolitical beliefs are.  I don't even care what methods they use to hurt them.  Numales are the absolute worst of the worst and they deserve the worst.

You shouldn't be supporting this at all. It's a classic case of "when they came for the...". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...#/media/File:poem_by_Martin_Niemoeller_at_the_the_Holocaust_memorial_in_Boston_MA.jpg

Know thy true enemy.

CopingGymcel said:

Nor unlike how feminists all have rape fantasies. All women do of course, but feminists even more so.

Ryo Hazuki said:

Exactly, reap what you so. Men who promote feminism think they will be repaid for their acts of valor. In reality they will all be stabbed in the back. When the happens they need to suffer and spend some time in the intellectual wilderness, realizing that supporting feminist was a mistake.

This is a Puritan witch hunt, feminists are the Cotton Mathers of our day and age. And the saddest thing is that because of these things now happening to liberal/Jewish/media men, tradcuck/alt-right/TRP etc. either totally supports this witch hunt or doesn't really know how to react to this because they've forced this narrative with the pervert Satanic groups in Hollywood who sacrifice children to owl statues.

Red Shambhala said:
This is a Puritan witch hunt, feminists are the Cotton Mathers of our day and age. And the saddest thing is that because of these things now happening to liberal/Jewish/media men, tradcuck/alt-right/TRP etc. either totally supports this witch hunt or doesn't really know how to react to this because they've forced this narrative with the pervert Satanic groups in Hollywood who sacrifice children to owl statues.

I hope the liberal cucks burn. This is their own doing, they sowed the seeds of degeneracy.

Ryo Hazuki said:

I completely agree. Also these same nu-males complain about "white privilege" but will often be see with Indian or Asian girlfriends. They are utilizing the same privilege they claim to despise.

Framecel222 said:
I'm definitely on board with the numale hate lol. I really don't care about Jordan Chariton. I'm just wondering why nobody else is concerned that what happened to him is possible. One day it happens to a numale, the next day it happens to one of us.

Hopefully we are black pilled enough that it won't happen to any of us. 

What is ironic is that he fell on his own sword, so to speak

TYT is the most cucked liberal news outlet

incel said:
TYT is the most cucked liberal news outlet

They are actually far from it. Buzzfeed news and some of the others are far worse. But then again I doubt Buzzfeed news can really even be called news.

I share this desire to see numales destroyded, but supporting this because now liberals and jews are tageted is still suicidal.

Red Shambhala said:

If you support sexual freedom then you are the cuck.

incel4life said:
If you support sexual freedom then you are the cuck.

I hate tradcucks and the alt-right at least as much as I hate feminists. If you just kill each other, that would be fine with me. 

Generally speaking, I am opposed to the "livestockification" of a people who aren't even able to enjoy any kind of (sexual) freedom then. And since nature is the creation of Satan, there will always and inevitably be minorities of people who won't be able to enjoy sexuality for various (medical, physical, psychological, etc.) reasons. Some of them will feel the desire to make others unable to enjoy theirs as well. So every society must defend itself against these "killjoys" who want others to be miserable, just because they themselves are miserable. Personally, however, despite understanding a desire for revenge and for punishing those who have blood on their hands by supporting unjust systems etc., this whole attitude of making others feel miserable just because I am miserable, is completely foreign to me.

Obviously, these days, it isn't just a minority of physically deformed people who are unable to enjoy their sexuality. But it is far too short-sighted to simply blame "sexual freedom" for this: sexuality in our society is anything BUT free. We live in an atmosphere of permanent puritan witch hunts where sexuality is constantly burdened with guilt, with neuroses. The feminist rape, harassment, pedo and gender hysteria has made sexuality anything but free. And tradcucks and the alt-right SHARE this rape, harassment and pedo hysteria. (The only difference is that they want to make a minor exception for heterosexual white middle-class men etc.) 

Also, with capitalism now reaching its final stage, and all capital and wealth being monopolized in the hands of a small clique of US billionaires, men don't even have the possibility anymore to live a so-called "middle-class" lifestyle. Tradcucks tend to ignore the material basis of mentalities and attitudes: most families simply economically depend on two incomes, being a stay-at-home-mom is something the majority of families simply cannot afford. But capitalist tradcucks remain silent about that or they just blame the Jews, since anti-semitism is the anti-capitalism of fools, and fascists just scared libertarians. 

I'd be the last one to deny that giving women too many rights was a mistake, but you tradcucks and alt-right assholes should just fuck off and die and I'm glad to see you guys getting destroyed.