Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@FeminismsCancer appreciation thread

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★

@FeminismsCancer

Not sure if this is apprec as much as it is pure mockery.

Watch this

Tell me it's not beautiful. No incel will ever know this.
With women I won't either but with a mare I did more than once. granted there are things a stallion can do that I can't because of size difference but it's still nice enough that I can do stuff with a mare as a human male.

Watch this

With women I won't either but with a mare I did more than once. granted there are things a stallion can do that I can't because of size difference but it's still nice enough that I can do stuff with a mare as a human male.

Imagine if one of those horses ever kicks you lol

One of my favorite posters here. I agree with him on a lot of things.

Watch this

First I was just disgusted by you, now I'm worried, you are seriously disturbed. Maybe if you kill yourself you'll be reborn as a horse kek.

@FeminismsCancer what do you think of donkeys? I like them. Arent startled easily like horses

Tmp 18079 Donkey 1 arp 750px186972342

Images 13

Last edited by a moderator:
@FeminismsCancer what do you think of donkeys? I like them. Arent startled easily like horses

View attachment 10177
They're cute too but I've had no experience with them. The only ones I know of are in fact easily startled even from behind the fence so I didn't hop it.

First I was just disgusted by you, now I'm worried, you are seriously disturbed. Maybe if you kill yourself you'll be reborn as a horse kek.
All of us are disturbed, that's what bullying and inceldom does to a person.
However, what I do is not more disturbed than fuckimg trannies or dolls or driving trucks through crowds.
Not that I judge those things but I expect more respect from fellow incels too.

All of us are disturbed, that's what bullying and inceldom does to a person. However, what I do is not more disturbed than fuckimg trannies or dolls or driving trucks through crowds.

No stop, you sound delusion, its disingenuous to pretend all those other choices are just as nonsensical as reaching from point A (sexually frustrated man) to point B (I fuck horses now).

I can see how a man would end up fucking trannies since mentally he's just chasing after the form of a woman (still close to your fuckery because you're fucking a man though)

I can see how a man would end up fucking dolls because again still just chasing after the form of a woman

I can see how a man would start targeting and killing people (especially women) because that is him seeking out revenge against a society that denied him the pleasures of a woman

I can't see how any man goes from wanting to fuck women and uses high level mental gymnastics on himself to now wanting to fuck horses.

All the decisions in green are still within the realm of logic than anyone can comprehend how a man gets there, your choice to me doesn't even feel real, I'm not joking, I still somewhat think you are just a troll, a dedicated one, fucking horses is makes no sense at all, how can one go from watching a human female face, to the elongated face of a horse and still see beauty enough to get aroused, it doesn't work like that, you fucked your brain up doing God knows what. That's why I said the last time that you likely don't even look these animals in the face when fucking and only stay behind them, because from behind it just looks like pussy, like you are fucking a giant human female, it allows you to cope.

In order of being logic I'd place these decisions like this

Sex Doll > Going ER > Fucking Trannies > Fucking Horses

Not that I judge those things but I expect more respect from fellow incels too.

1. Saying that you don't judge knowing full well you are in NO POSITION TO JUDGE is disingenuous. Its like if you kicked a homeless man and his reply is - "I'll give you a pass this time, I won't sue you". He's in no position to sue anybody, can't even get a lawyer lol.

2. Fellow incels?. Again I ask what I always ask you, are you even incel if you can now get sex with your "preferred mate". If you are regularly fucking horses and you truly want to fuck horses then you aren't incel.

Last edited:
No stop, you sound delusion, its disingenuous to pretend all those other choices are just as nonsensical as reaching from point A (sexually frustrated man) to point B (I fuck horses now).

I can see how a man would end up fucking trannies since mentally he's just chasing after the form of a woman

I can see how a man would end up fucking dolls because again still just chasing after the form of a woman

I can see how a man would start targeting and killing people (especially women) because that is him seeking out revenge against a society that denied him the pleasures of a woman

I can't see how any man goes from wanting to fuck women and uses high level mental gymnastics on himself to now wanting to fuck horses.

All the decisions in green are still within the realm of logic than anyone can comprehend how a man gets there, your choice to me doesn't even feel real, I'm not joking, I still somewhat think you are just a troll, a dedicated one, fucking horses is makes no sense at all, how can one go from watching a human female face, to the elongated face of a horse and still see beauty enough to get aroused, it doesn't work like that, you fucked your brain up doing God knows what. That's why I said the last time that you likely don't even look these animals in the face when fucking and only stay behind them, because from behind it just looks like pussy, like you are fucking a giant human female, it allows you to cope.

In order of being logic I'd place these decisions like this

Sex Doll > Going ER > Fucking Trannies > Fucking Horses

1. Saying that you don't judge knowing full well you are in NO POSITION TO JUDGE is disingenuous. Its like if you kicked a homeless man and his reply is - "I'll give you a pass this time, I won't sue you". He's in no position to sue anybody, can't even get a lawyer lol.

2. Fellow incels?. Again I ask what I always ask you, are you even incel if you can now get sex with your "preferred mate". If you are regularly fucking horses and you truly want to fuck horses then you aren't incel.
Our worldviews just differ too much.
A tranny maybe be human but it is not FEMALE.
To me a female genotype matters more than a vaguely femoidish form factor.
To most people here apparently, 'humanness' matters more than 'femaleness', to me it's opposite.
You do contradict yourself by supporting dolls then because it has ZERO humanness, not anymore than a horse and it's not even alive.
Apart from that, yeah I am aroused be a horse's behind, not its front. however, I disagree with the elongated face thing which last time you compared to ugly humans suffering from that condition. It may look off on a human since a human is expected to have a human face but it looks normal on a horse. What would look strange to me is a minotaur (human faced horse, some zoos fap to cartoons of that)

EDIT: centaur*, not minotaur

Last edited:
360 posts, usually only to attack me after days of no activity -> probably an infiltrator.
at least I don't sneak into the stable to infiltrate the poor horses you crazy motherfucker :feelsbaton:

at least I don't sneak into the stable to infiltrate the poor horses you crazy motherfucker :feelsbaton:
"poor horses"
See? Implying that sex is somehow something that feels bad to them, you are thinking like a feminist.
If the horse wouldn't like it I'd get kicked to death.

You do contradict yourself by supporting dolls then because it has ZERO humanness, not anymore than a horse and it's not even alive.

Lol how did I contradict myself, its in the shape of a woman, a human female, so I can see how a man would have sex with one as a cope, that was my point, stop strawmaning and claiming I mean things I didn't even say with your BS "humaness" argument, you're just making shit up now.

Apart from that, yeah I am aroused be a horse's behind, not its front.

Now were getting somewhere, its not horses you are attracted too, horse are just the animals you've projected your lust for human females on, the behind of a female horse resembles that of a human female (bent over). You've basically made a specific animal "your doll".[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
There's one thing we never discussed though or I rarely if ever see it brought up here on this site: chemistry
And I mean actual chemistry, molecules of pheromones and sexual juices, but the metaphor certainly derives from this.
A doll is a dry plastic object so you're essentially just masturbating into a femoid-form factor cumrag, nothing more nothing less. It has no pussy juices, no pheromones, no sweat, no saliva, nothing at all.
A tranny has all that but... from a MALE. That's why it disgusts me, I don't want to touch another man's sweat, saliva, piss or shit.
Whether it is due to a kink in my brain-wiring or something else which idk, and it doesn't matter to me at all, a female horse emits pheromones and smells, real female smells, and they arouse me to no end.
Mind you, a horse knows where your genitals are too and that you are male. If she displays heat symptoms in front of you, it IS targeted at you so the numbskull above who said "poor horses" to me doesn't know what he is talking about, as would be expected from somebody who is just looking for a quick jab at somebody whom he considers more fucked up than himself so he can feel better.
Trying to rape an unwilling mare is a death sentence...

apprecthread*