Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feminism ruined my life

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
I know it's water is wet

but I will never forgive feminism for making my life a moribund one

the problem with feminism is that they don't want equality, they want females to be above males

The deluded ideology of "feminism" is primarily based off of coping self-victimization, acting oppressed and subjugated by the same world enabling their benefits through hypergamous behaviour and foid privilege, mainly by globohomo-supporting corporations and degeneracy-promoting elites wishing to further emasculate men; that entitlement, of course, means they'll see any form of slight barrier in life as repression by the nonexistent "patriarchy"... :feelshaha:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice: