Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminism Responds to Objectification of Women by Objectifying Them More

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I will agree that women are objectified in our society. Our culture constantly tells them that they are only good for sex. I don't think many people would even argue that, and I agree that it is bad. I know one "Feminist" girl that is refusing to give it up to any guy because she doesn't want to be used, taken advantage of, or emotionally devastated. You know what? Good for her. She's fighting against degeneracy. She's fighting for herself. She has self-respect and awareness. I sincerely respect that a lot.

But in comes mainstream Feminism. Mainstream Feminism is constantly telling women to go throw themselves around like ragdolls.  Mainstream feminism is telling women to bow at Chad's feet. Mainstream feminism is telling women to ditch loyal partners just so that they can "experience" new guys and new dicks. Mainstream feminism is telling women to have absolutely 0 self-respect or restraint when it comes to how they treat themselves. Mainstream feminism is telling women to destroy all of their emotions and forsake any sense of stability that they may have.

The fact that these swindlers are promoting cancerous and self-destructive lifestyles as examples of "liberation" and "happiness" makes me want to cook them alive in an oven. These ideas are destroying impressionable women, and are therefore destroying society and "relationships". The perpetrators of this evil need to be fucking tortured and taken out.

Yeah it pretty much true

Although we objectify almost everything due to our human nature

Women ARE objects. Their purpose is too make babies. They are baby machines.

BeyondHope said:
Women ARE objects. Their purpose is too make babies. They are baby machines.

Hi Gambler.

I do like you though, you're hilarious.