Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Feminism propaganda in movies.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Feminism in itself is a hypocritical and backwards movement, but this post is about their influence on movies and shows.

Through TV women have insisted to be portrayed as nothing less than a man’s superior. They do this by molding the female character into some masculine bossy foid that’s basically untouchable, making the men dumbed down and incapable of anything but basic tasks.

Not only has this had a negative effect on men’s representation in movies, but it in no way is “feminine” to replace a male character with a foid who is basically filler for what could of been a perfectly capable man.

This at core is what feminism is about, not “justice for girls”, or femininity itself. It’s solely about becoming like a man, leaving all maternal and feminine principles behind to take on male ideas.

How about instead of taking a female character and making her basically a man, you make her a responsible mother or just a regular girl that doesn’t act like a stuck up dyke every two seconds?

Sidetracked feminism rant:
But I know why they won’t, why? Because they honestly don’t know what the fuck they want. All you have to do is look at how feminists act to see that.

We all know women were never even suppose to be in this position of power they’re at today, as Schopenhauer said, “One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work.” Their body is literally made for giving us children, it makes no sense why men gave so much power to incubators.

And some of you wonder why the blackpill truly even exists. It’s because we gave them the freedom to do what they want, and they have no idea what to do because their maternal instincts overrode everything they did for so long. The first thing this could possibly lead to is them wanting to have the best children with the best man no matter the means, and of course participation in degeneracy.

“muh women education”
Women are not able to retain and use information like a man does. Men take important info in as knowledge, women do not, they simply regurgitate info they’ve learnt

Last edited:
water is wet thread tbhngl.

it's all about the ((money)).

Feminism in itself is a hypocritical and backwards movement, but this post is about their influence on movies and shows.

Through TV women have insisted to be portrayed as nothing less than a man’s superior. They do this by molding the female character into some masculine bossy foid that’s basically untouchable, making the men dumbed down and incapable of anything but basic tasks.

Not only has this had a negative effect on men’s representation in movies, but it in no way is “feminine” to replace a male character with a foid who is basically filler for what could of been a perfectly capable man.

This at core is what feminism is about, not “justice for girls”, or femininity itself. It’s solely about becoming like a man, leaving all maternal and feminine principles behind to take on male ideas.

How about instead of taking a female character and making her basically a man, you make her a responsible mother or just a regular girl that doesn’t act like a stuck up dyke every two seconds?

But I know why they won’t, why? Because they honestly don’t know what the fuck they want. All you have to do is look at how feminists act to see that.

We all know women were never even suppose to be in this position of power they’re at today, as Schopenhauer said, “One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work.” Their body is literally made for giving us children, it makes no sense why men gave so much power to incubators.

And some of you wonder why the blackpill truly even exists. It’s because we gave them the freedom to do what they want, and they have no idea what to do because their maternal instincts overrode everything they did for so long. The first thing this could possibly lead to is them wanting to have the best children with the best man no matter the means, and of course participation in degeneracy.

“muh women education”
Women are not able to retain and use information like a man does. Men take important info in as knowledge, women do not, they simply regurgitate info they’ve learnt

Which evidence/facts do you rely upon to make such claim?
Anecdotal primarily and a video I watched a year ago that was posted on here on of an old professor explaining all of this in a very long video.

That's not solid, no offense :feelsStudy:
Dawg I’ve searched all over for this forum trying to find it again and I’ll do it again when I’m done eating, take it or leave it

I'm intrigued by that video now, if you give me some hints I can try to find it.
All I know is it was on bitchute and the guy was sitting in his room talking to the camera, he was relatively old and very based
I'm intrigued by that video now, if you give me some hints I can try to find it.
I didn’t find it BUT I fucking found a video that proves exactly what the fuck I said in OP
SKIP TO 8:04

Last edited:
Ii saw that one. It talks about average intelligence overall, not memory. I hope you find the other one. No pressure.
But it partially proves what I said even though it’s not correlated. He clearly says “this makes men better at learning and preforming tasks” then says the bit about women being better about socializing. This isn’t word for word evidence but it does support my point

True, they claim equality while meaning superiority. They feel inferior so they larp as a angry hight t man because thats the only man they respect. Look how girls nowadays act butchy and they are first to throw punches and fight.

Meh, it talks about averages, an spectrum of possibilities. In your OP you talk like all women are unanimously more retarded, like an absolute claim instead considering is as the spectrum of possibilities it is. Also, there are overall more retarded men, not only more intelligent. I see it more complicated than how you put it.
True, I’m going to start saving more things I read and watch because I had a feeling someone would catch me on that aha

I disagree a little. Sure there are some feminist films trying to make some type of statement but in most films foids are either just the sexual and romantic interest and really not bringing anything to the story. This is based to a degree because it reiterates the point that foids are just fuck objects.

“muh women education”
It's the jewish agenda of the deconstruction of the family unit. Pretty much every issue you see today, if you follow the money, a long nosed kike is on the end of it.