Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminism is slowly eating itself

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
depositphotos_156085922-stock-photo-ouroboros-ancient-mystical-sign.jpg

Any ideology that is not consistent with reality is fated to eat itself.

The adherents to relativism insist on the idea that objective truth does not exist. They want us to know that it's objectively true that nothing is objectively true. See anything wrong with this statement?

Logic tells us that objectivity must exist, otherwise chaos would take over and prevent any form of consistency to be established. Consistency is found all across nature.

Feminism will eat itself because its structures are not consistent with reality. Think in terms of a building: if the building is not bound by the laws of physics, its whole structure collapses.

How is that any different from an ideology that ignores the established science behind the genders and seeks to equalize the gender that has repeatedly shown to be inferior in every significant sense?

A great evolutionary pressure pushed men to become taller, stronger, quicker, braver, and smarter. Civilization itself was created by men to comfort women and children.

Now, after only half a century of egalitarian policies, we are supposed to believe that the laws of nature will be overcome. What exactly is their basis for assuming this outcome?

Women's presence in academia has been a disaster. They are overrepresented in the Humanities fields where 80% of scientific papers garner no citations. Women's vote single-handedly expanded the size and scope of the government. Young women are selling pictures and videos of their bodies for a living.

This madness will come to an end sooner or later. Women are not as competent as men. In fact, women are inferior to men. They are the opposite of what men represent. The authorities can force young men to treat women equally, but they cannot prevent us from finding out the truth.

Inceldom is rising. The official narrative is being questioned. Fringe groups are emerging. It's just a matter of time.

i see you took inspiration from this thread

I dont think the analogy can be applied to ideological movements. Elites have ruled the world long long after physical power stopped mattering. Once humanity formed civilizations, it no longer mattered who was strongest but we still hold onto those hierarchical structures. That doesn't equate to natural laws. It's just part of the way we socialize. Feminism grows because we have new generations being raised with the ideas. It could go on forever if we let it.

I dont think the analogy can be applied to ideological movements. Elites have ruled the world long long after physical power stopped mattering. Once humanity formed civilizations, it no longer mattered who was strongest but we still hold onto those hierarchical structures. That doesn't equate to natural laws. It's just part of the way we socialize. Feminism grows because we have new generations being raised with the ideas. It could go on forever if we let it.
I appreciate your comment. My whole point was that nature has established men as the superior gender, and for this reason imposing the false idea that women are our equals harms society and will lead to the destruction of civilization. Society should recognize the fundamental differences between men and women instead of promoting this sick egalitarian idea that women are less competent than men because we are holding them back. No, they are less competent because they are inferior, and every ideology that refuses to acknowledge that is fated to eat itself.

I appreciate your comment. My whole point was that nature has established men as the superior gender, and for this reason imposing the false idea that women are our equals harms society and will lead to the destruction of civilization. Society should recognize the fundamental differences between men and women instead of promoting this sick egalitarian idea that women are less competent than men because we are holding them back. No, they are less competent because they are inferior, and every ideology that refuses to acknowledge that is fated to eat itself.
That makes sense. I think we will likely see the end of this civilization before that however. Unless we have a shariah takeover like in Iran.

Feminists may lose one day but foids and Chad always win.

Jfl “shariah” in Iran :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:somebody is watching way too much pro Iran propaganda, don’t tell me you believe in the “traditional toilets” meme

The toilets in Iran make even the most slutty western foids you have on onlyfans appear like nuns, you have no idea what’s going on there

@Persianyoungcel
Blackpill this guy on Iran
I've only seen that one photograph from the 70s

Jfl “shariah” in Iran :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:somebody is watching way too much pro Iran propaganda, don’t tell me you believe in the “traditional toilets” meme

The toilets in Iran make even the most slutty western foids you have on onlyfans appear like nuns, you have no idea what’s going on there

@Persianyoungcel
Blackpill this guy on Iran
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: