Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminism is huge boner killer and makes me hate foids even more

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
I hate feminist bitches so hard, their self righteous fantasy victimhood and how shit tok, fagbook and screw tube let's them post full unfiltered hatred toward men while my replies keep getting deleted.

They use what 1% of men do to shit on all of us and talk how mysoginy and misandry are not the same.

I can't fucking believe that some men see that and think "wow, I'm gonna wife her up"

They brag and bitch about what they bring on the table. Whatever it is, its fucking not worth it.

Here's a solution, don't date men if all men are so evil and deprived, go fuck bears or something. But no they have 2k body counts and will get fucked daily by those same men they claim to hate. What a bullshit. They love dicks more than anything.

Mindless whores who only shake their asses for views are hundreds time less annoying. At least you can jerk off to them. Who even allowed foids to say/express their opinion?

All feminists need this punishment

The default setting of a male is that of a simp.

feminists are just spoiled children who never grew up

Misogyny doesn't even exist. Misandry is so prevalent that people think of it as normal.

I know a feminist who is always saying she hates men in public, but I can't hate women

Whenever a woman starts whining I immediately lose attraction

Feminism is just misandry under the guise of equality and victimhood. We should all hate those who hate us.

I am not so much in favor of expanding men's, but restricting women's rights. Bored women minds are occupied in traditional society where they actually are held accountable for their reactions.

I know a feminist who is always saying she hates men in public, but I can't hate women
They will say how all men are pigs and hate them, yet foids chase men like bitches.

"the difference is that misogyny kills" where does it kill? At most you can mention ER or some other shooters that tried to carry out terrorism in the name of misogyny, nothing prevalent in the world

Women are generally murdered because of crimes of passion and involvement with thugmaxxers

The truth is that women are narcissists and can't stand listening to someone who doesn't worship their sex.

Women always prey on the weak

This is why they love abortions so much

It allows them to literally spawn camp the weakest players

Pitiful

"the difference is that misogyny kills" where does it kill? At most you can mention ER or some other shooters that tried to carry out terrorism in the name of misogyny, nothing prevalent in the world

Women are generally murdered because of crimes of passion and involvement with thugmaxxers

The truth is that women are narcissists and can't stand listening to someone who doesn't worship their sex.
Misandry kills. 90% of victims of war are men. Every crime but like 3 has more male victims. The only reason male rape is less than female rape is because 91% of male rape victims don't report it out of shame. Men are generally more willing to hurt other men.

I am not so much in favor of expanding men's, but restricting women's rights. Bored women minds are occupied in traditional society where they actually are held accountable for their reactions.
They're used to be treated well by everyone by default so when they see evil on TV, they theorycraft hate like 12yo girls who think it's cool to hate men. Their maturity is stunted because they have zero adult responsibilities, even if they fuck up as a parent or at work, it will be blamed on someone else.

Misandry kills. 90% of victims of war are men. Every crime but like 3 has more male victims. The only reason male rape is less than female rape is because 91% of male rape victims don't report it out of shame. Men are generally more willing to hurt other men.
Very true.

When taking into account abuse-induced suicides, men are more likely to be abused by their female partners. Women might look cute and innocent on the surface but deep down they are psychopathic demons.

I agree feminism is not sexy, it kills any excitement to be had about a particular female. The wasn't ever a time when I looked at a foid and was like "Wow! She's so feminist and skeptical about men! So hot!". Quite the contrary. But I'd be happy to fix a feminist foid with my incel cock.

When taking into account abuse-induced suicides, men are more likely to be abused by their female partners. Women might look cute and innocent on the surface but deep down they are psychopathic demons.
women are psychopaths
i dont think anyone can disagree it that

Women always prey on the weak

This is why they love abortions so much

It allows them to literally spawn camp the weakest players

Pitiful
The typical punching down. Moms often beat and abuse their kids, but they will blame it on postpartum and depression

I hate feminist bitches so hard, their self righteous fantasy victimhood and how shit tok, fagbook and screw tube let's them post full unfiltered hatred toward men while my replies keep getting deleted.

They use what 1% of men do to shit on all of us and talk how mysoginy and misandry are not the same.

I can't fucking believe that some men see that and think "wow, I'm gonna wife her up"

They brag and bitch about what they bring on the table. Whatever it is, its fucking not worth it.

Here's a solution, don't date men if all men are so evil and deprived, go fuck bears or something. But no they have 2k body counts and will get fucked daily by those same men they claim to hate. What a bullshit. They love dicks more than anything.

Mindless whores who only shake their asses for views are hundreds time less annoying. At least you can jerk off to them. Who even allowed foids to say/express their opinion?
And you are not alone on that opinion

We probably wouldn't be incels if it wasn't for feminism
Yeah very possibly, all that hatred that feminism carry is aimed at lvm. No one will say those things to a handsome man. It's pushed to reinforce hypergamy.

Yeah very possibly, all that hatred that feminism carry is aimed at lvm. No one will say those things to a handsome man. It's pushed to reinforce hypergamy.
Yeah those bitches are going too far but someday someone will put a stop to it, normies think that it's about letting women have rights and more freedom however it's not like that anymore it took alot worse turn on the movement to the point of 80/20 rule for example and the fact that now they want the rich handsome guys on dating sites. And since feminist foids are getting degrees they want guys who still makes more then them, that's insanity! :blackpill::redpill::lasereyes::feels::(

Yeah those bitches are going too far but someday someone will put a stop to it, normies think that it's about letting women have rights and more freedom however it's not like that anymore it took alot worse turn on the movement to the point of 80/20 rule for example and the fact that now they want the rich handsome guys on dating sites. And since feminist foids are getting degrees they want guys who still makes more then them, that's insanity! :blackpill::redpill::lasereyes::feels::(
They ask for equal pay but won't ever date a guy with equal pay. They're so greedy that want everything even if it's not possible. And men allowed it all. Having standards as a foid is knowing your worth, having standards as a man is blatant mysoginy.

They ask for equal pay but won't ever date a guy with equal pay. They're so greedy that want everything even if it's not possible. And men allowed it all. Having standards as a foid is knowing your worth, having standards as a man is blatant mysoginy.
That's what modern foids say alot. Thier standards are so high that some of it is not realistic

That's what modern foids say alot. Thier standards are so high that some of it is not realistic
Then they cry about loneliness even though they're surrounded with friends and orbiters. Mid bitch will cry how men don't have the balls to approach, truth is that guy's she expects to approach her are 4 points above her.

feminist is the antonym of erotic

Then they cry about loneliness even though they're surrounded with friends and orbiters. Mid bitch will cry how men don't have the balls to approach, truth is that guy's she expects to approach her are 4 points above her.
It's thier fault ones they hit the hall after hunting down Chads, while rejecting and or friendzoning the sub 5s and normies. Alot of guys like us aren't even approaching women because we know that they don't want to talk to us

It's thier fault ones they hit the hall after hunting down Chads, while rejecting and or friendzoning the sub 5s and normies. Alot of guys like us aren't even approaching women because we know that they don't want to talk to us
Nothing good will come out of it. Every single post i saw about approaching always end with humiliation.

Nothing good will come out of it. Every single post i saw about approaching always end with humiliation.
And you are right! When I was in High school, I almost got in trouble just for trying to do so, like please! I just thought you were pretty! Then I was known as a creep. Sub 5 and normies will be humiliated alot

And you are right! When I was in High school, I almost got in trouble just for trying to do so, like please! I just thought you were pretty! Then I was known as a creep. Sub 5 and normies will be humiliated alot
They want to punish us for even thinking that we have a chance. It hurts their ego.

Back in school I liked one girl. But I didn't approach because she was out of my league. Then my so called friend spread the rumor on purpose and I still remember her mad and disappointed face expression when she heard, like I killed someone.

They want to punish us for even thinking that we have a chance. It hurts their ego.

Back in school I liked one girl. But I didn't approach because she was out of my league. Then my so called friend spread the rumor on purpose and I still remember her mad and disappointed face expression when she heard, like I killed someone.
Getting betrayed like that sucks man! You didn't even had a chance to talk to her, but yet she decided to judge you like that