Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminism is highest form of savagery

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I will give my benefit of the doubt to feminism in this topic, let's pretend that it is really about gender equality.

There has never been a time where genders are equal than now, yet, ot appears that the civilized world is liberal, while the savages aren't.

Feminism decesse the birth rate of a healthy society though empowering women and making them independent of men (only because we men let this happen), and free to pursue chads without the incentives to mate with incels.

That naturally lead to high birth rate groups winning out. Who are high birth rate? Criminals and violent races.

You have the best examples of feminism on full display in the cesspools of Haiti, Brazil and Mexico, these places are a result of uninterrupted feminism,combined with the irreversible damage of racemixing, leads to what we witness on these places daily - cannibalism, shootings, torture, burning, all of which are a daily occurring.

So my word is, feminists are savages and they advocate for savages - treat them as such, in fact, to fight an savage you must become an savage.

Feminism = savages = breakdown of society = niggerfied society = high iq Jews have tighter control over goyim

Foids are incapable of maintaining civilization.

Its creating a class that is protected by any rules and above the reproach that others get. They are spoiled rotten.

Nature doesn't endow men and women with the same traits, abilities, functions---so why should we reflect something un-natural (i.e., feminism) in our political systems?

Feminism = savages = breakdown of society = niggerfied society = high iq Jews have tighter control over goyim
41. With the preponderance of vice, Krishna, the women of the family become corrupt; and with the corruption of women, O descendant of Vrshni, there ensues an intermixture of castes.
42. Progeny due to promiscuity damns the destroyers of the race as well as the race itself. Deprived of the offerings of rice and water (sraddha) the manes of their race also fall.
43. Through these evils bringing about an intermixture of castes, the age-long caste traditions and family customs of the killers of kinsmen get extinct.

I will give my benefit of the doubt to feminism in this topic, let's pretend that it is really about gender equality.

There has never been a time where genders are equal than now, yet, ot appears that the civilized world is liberal, while the savages aren't.

Feminism decesse the birth rate of a healthy society though empowering women and making them independent of men (only because we men let this happen), and free to pursue chads without the incentives to mate with incels.

That naturally lead to high birth rate groups winning out. Who are high birth rate? Criminals and violent races.

You have the best examples of feminism on full display in the cesspools of Haiti, Brazil and Mexico, these places are a result of uninterrupted feminism,combined with the irreversible damage of racemixing, leads to what we witness on these places daily - cannibalism, shootings, torture, burning, all of which are a daily occurring.

So my word is, feminists are savages and they advocate for savages - treat them as such, in fact, to fight an savage you must become an savage.
Feminism isn't even about equality anymore. At this point it's about artificially putting women above men in social structure, so you will be reduced to a class of slaves working for the upper class who parasite off men's work.

And indeed, a society ruled by foids means reverting it to some barabric-nomadic, uncivilized state. That's why Jews shill for women so much, they want to destroy this civilization.

Attachments

• dialecticchart.jpg
    dialecticchart.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 8
Feminism isn't even about equality anymore. At this point it's about artificially putting women above men in social structure, so you will be reduced to a class of slaves working for the upper class who parasite off men's work.

And indeed, a society ruled by foids means reverting it to some barabric-nomadic, uncivilized state. That's why Jews shill for women so much, they want to destroy this civilization.
Jeez that graph is stupidly blackpilled for commie propaganda.