Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feminism has made the non Chad male experience a living hell.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
And even if you are a Chad, it's still a life filled to the brim with moderately annoying obstacles and thorns in your side, to say the least.

In 2022, if you aren't born a Chad, you may as well have been marked at birth for nothing short of failure 24/7.
You say the wrong thing? There goes your career and your freedom.
You look at a female the wrong way? There goes your career and your freedom.
Have the wrong opinion? There goes your career and your freedom.
Plus, even if you are a Chad, there's still a litany of complete and utter bullshit you have to contend with.
You have to have opinions you don't like, say things you don't like, wear clothes you don't like, go places you don't like, eat food you don't like, etc etc the list goes on.
And that's not even getting into what goes on inside the far reaches of your mind, where dreadful curses such as ADHD and Autism may reside, both of which I unfortunately possess, much to my depression and rage.
If you're cursed with either of those or any of the plethora of other life destroying mental disorders, it doesn't matter if you're a Chad, your life is six feet under before it can even begin.
And do you know who we have to thank for all of this? That right, Feminists. Well, modern day Feminists, more specifically. The original Feminists were easier to contend with and find methods to circumvent their bullshit, but these new Feminists? They've put up societal Kachi Katchin barriers that bar anyone short of a neurotypical 7/10 Chad from enjoying a pleasant life.
And because of that among other bullshit they've done to society, I will always despise them.
Even if I do ascend, (impossible btw) the years of my life I've lost because of them will never be forgiven.

it's like walking on eggshells with these bitches. good thing i'm too afraid of them to say anything at all lmfao.

it's like walking on eggshells with these bitches. good thing i'm too afraid of them to say anything at all lmfao.
High inhib?

You should probably rent a windowless white van and buy a few thousand kilos of ammonium nitrate fertilizer or something to calm down and be seen as acting totally normal

Unless you're a solid 7/10, Foids regard you as some sort of second-class individual. Funny how Feminism claims it supports equal rights but only wants the advancement of rights for foids. Classic Doublespeak. Orwell was right, he just got the date wrong.