Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminism, as today's religion, is a new a tool to justify inequalities

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Neoliberalism is why I don‘t have a gf
★★★
So I was reading an article about incels written by some dude, a self-proclaimed 24yo virgin feminist (J F L). As you can imagine he quickly dismisses "incel theories", such as restoring the patriarchy to ensure a more equal sexual market, as absurd.

Anyway, he then proceeds to admit how his sexlessness "has affected my life in the past and still does" and how reluctant he was to hit on foids "because I was already sure of rejection".

More interestingly, he also states how tired he is of incels analysis coming from "happily married male feminist philosophers" let alone seeing "glorified libertarian male figures who always brag about their sexual conquest" that represents "the repetition of a strong hierarchy between Alpha people and Beta people [...] marking a fundamental difference between themselves and the others, between winners and losers".

His solution to this? More feminism to dismantle the cult of machismo and toxic manliness (yes, the poor bastard is coping hard). Despite that, fellow feminists weren't too happy about the article in the comments. You could sense how annoyed they were at him for implying that sexlessness isn't exclusive to Women-hatingUnwashedBasement-dwelling incels, but could also affect bona fide feminists. There were also two other reasons, although not outspoken, why they were upset:

- Suggesting that, despite sexual looseness pushed by feminists, when it comes to sex there's still a strong inequality "between Alpha and Beta [...] between winners and losers"
- Degrading a noble cause like feminism by associating it with something earthly and mundane like young men's sexual struggle, as it was some kind of blasphemy. As a religion, feminism has its dogmas that can't be questioned.

Today we are in a transitional period from a patriarchal society to a gynocentric one, so you can clearly appreciate both faces of feminism and its hypocrisy: the one that claims the urge to destroy the unequal world of yore but also the other that strongly stigmatize any attempt to highlight the inequalities of modern society.

Just like religion pushed people to accept wealth inequalities on Earth in exchange for a greater reward in Heaven ("The Last Shall Be First"), feminism also dismisses one's woe for his sexlessness as a collateral damage for a greater end (gender equality, meaning foid supremacy) who simply needs to be accepted, lest he be targeted as a women-hating psychopath or reminded of his "male privilege", which are the modern version of an excommunication

[It'sOver] for NoReply-cels

Sorry you got no replies bro :cryfeels:
And yes. Anyone who criticizes feminism nowadays will be scrutinized and eventually called an Incel. Incel is an insult for normshits and sexhavers. They measure somebody’s value as a human being by how often that person has sex or how many people are sexually attracted to them

Last edited:
high iq thread tbh

feminism was always full of double standards and callousness towards low value males

I don't understand why these soys don't just wake up and see that feminism is just a huge scam to make men like him sexless.

So I was reading an article about incels written by some dude, a self-proclaimed 24yo virgin feminist (J F L). As you can imagine he quickly dismisses "incel theories", such as restoring the patriarchy to ensure a more equal sexual market, as absurd.

Anyway, he then proceeds to admit how his sexlessness "has affected my life in the past and still does" and how reluctant he was to hit on foids "because I was already sure of rejection".

More interestingly, he also states how tired he is of incels analysis coming from "happily married male feminist philosophers" let alone seeing "glorified libertarian male figures who always brag about their sexual conquest" that represents "the repetition of a strong hierarchy between Alpha people and Beta people [...] marking a fundamental difference between themselves and the others, between winners and losers".

His solution to this? More feminism to dismantle the cult of machismo and toxic manliness (yes, the poor bastard is coping hard). Despite that, fellow feminists weren't too happy about the article in the comments. You could sense how annoyed they were at him for implying that sexlessness isn't exclusive to Women-hatingUnwashedBasement-dwelling incels, but could also affect bona fide feminists. There were also two other reasons, although not outspoken, why they were upset:

- Suggesting that, despite sexual looseness pushed by feminists, when it comes to sex there's still a strong inequality "between Alpha and Beta [...] between winners and losers"
- Degrading a noble cause like feminism by associating it with something earthly and mundane like young men's sexual struggle, as it was some kind of blasphemy. As a religion, feminism has its dogmas that can't be questioned.

Today we are in a transitional period from a patriarchal society to a gynocentric one, so you can clearly appreciate both faces of feminism and its hypocrisy: the one that claims the urge to destroy the unequal world of yore but also the other that strongly stigmatize any attempt to highlight the inequalities of modern society.

Just like religion pushed people to accept wealth inequalities on Earth in exchange for a greater reward in Heaven ("The Last Shall Be First"), feminism also dismisses one's woe for his sexlessness as a collateral damage for a greater end (gender equality, meaning foid supremacy) who simply needs to be accepted, lest he be targeted as a women-hating psychopath or reminded of his "male privilege", which are the modern version of an excommunication
Extremely high IQ posts. I wish I was capable of your intelligence, brocel.
Also:
Why do women complain about the behavior of men? They made us into what we are today and all the traits they complain about are even encouraged by feminists (not with their words of course, but with their behavior). They shame men with their words but reward the behavior they complain about with their actions. They say males shouldn't define themselves by fucking many women, but at the same time ugly men are shamed for not having any experience by them. They reward that macho behavior and complain about it afterwards. It's always the fault of the man in their eyes.
I don't understand why these soys don't just wake up and see that feminism is just a huge scam to make men like him sexless.
"Women are wonderful"-effect

:feelsrope:
Should have added a TL;DR tbhngl, I usually do when I post wall of texts

They measure somebody’s value as a human being by how often that person has sex or how many people are sexually attracted to them
Sex is the only unit of value wymyn understand and the only one in which they do better than men

They still buy into the bullishit society feeds them: just have faith in the system, don't complain, respect wymyn and eventually you'll get there.
I predict this 24yo virgin who wrote the article will either rope or turn to the blackpill by 30

Extremely high IQ posts. I wish I was capable of your intelligence, brocel.
Thanks boyo :feelsYall:

Why do women complain about the behavior of men? They made us into what we are today and all the traits they complain about are even encouraged by feminists (not with their words of course, but with their behavior). They shame men with their words but reward the behavior they complain about with their actions. They say males shouldn't define themselves by fucking many women, but at the same time ugly men are shamed for not having any experience by them. They reward that macho behavior and complain about it afterwards. It's always the fault of the man in their eyes.
They incentivize "toxic" behaviors by selecting the most arrogant, violent, anti-social males and then blame the patriarchy for promoting toxic masculinity :feelskek:
Typical female inconsistency

Unlike other religions that do make people form long term stable societies, feminism does not and the soyciety will collapse soon.

Unlike other religions that do make people form long term stable societies, feminism does not and the soyciety will collapse soon.
Yes it's a destructive religion much like those cults where the founder asks his disciples to submit and he gets to mate with all the females in the community until something goes full Jonestown

Yes it's a destructive religion much like those cults where the founder asks his disciples to submit and he gets to mate with all the females in the community until something goes full Jonestown
Drink the feminist koolaid.

Women deserve to have everything taken away from them. Men should step up and stop swallowing worthless lies and rationalizations from foids.

If you try hard enough, you can rationalize any retarded behavior. Add to this the existence of gigantic simps who would do close to anything for pussy, and you have two of the core ingredients of nurturing feminism.

Objective logic is our only salvation towards a fair society.