Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Feminism] America no longer reproducing, women too busy getting jobs and fucking Chads

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Yay FEMINISM!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7e11d844acac

In 2017, the United States saw the fewest babies born in 30 years, a stat that produced a lot of hand-wringing.

But it turns out things could be worse — a lot worse. We could be Japan, whose unfolding demographic crisis provides some lessons for where America might be headed.

According to a new report from the Japanese government, Japanese women had 921,000 babies in 2018. That’s the fewest births since comparable records began in 1899 — when the country’s population was a third its current size.

Meanwhile, deaths in Japan hit their highest level in nearly a century. Put together, that means the country’s population is shrinking rapidly, experiencing its largest natural decline on record.

Why does this matter? Well, it’s hard for an economy to grow with fewer workers. And as more people age out of the workforce, a swelling number of retirees must depend on a shrinking number of working people to power the economy. The tax base required to fund public services for those retirees — including health care and elder care — also shrinks.

Proof that population control is real

the age foids give birth and rates of autism correlate don't they?

According to a new report from the Japanese government, Japanese women had 921,000 babies in 2018. That’s the fewest births since comparable records began in 1899 — when the country’s population was a third its current size.

Meanwhile, deaths in Japan hit their highest level in nearly a century. Put together, that means the country’s population is shrinking rapidly, experiencing its largest natural decline on record.
yet tradcucks glorify this country LMAO

The white women effect. Like you said, they’d rather have there entire race die off than reproduce.

White people will literally disappear from low birth rate. The future is ETHNIC!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
cope, CRISPR gene manipulation will spawn a new race aryan gigachads

Why does this matter? Well, it’s hard for an economy to grow with fewer workers. And as more people age out of the workforce, a swelling number of retirees must depend on a shrinking number of working people to power the economy. The tax base required to fund public services for those retirees — including health care and elder care — also shrinks.
Having many children is also like taking a loan to pay for another.

cope, CRISPR gene manipulation will spawn a new race aryan gigachads

Honest to god I believe this is true. I think the next generation of whites will come from India and China because everyone there hates their race, there are no regulations against things like genetic engineering (some people believe the Chinese have already cloned humans for private pay in unregulated labs), and as soon as the tech is available, everyone will want white designer babies.

The US is too cucked to allow CRISPR in the name of """ethics""".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
MASSIVE COPE

ethnic americans are notorious for their lightskin preference, JFL if you think liberal news outlets represent the whole country

Liberals will rally against gene editing because in the name of inequality.
still coping

you're forgetting that people LOVE chad, why would liberal roasties protest against this new race of gigachads?
and they'll also use the "its her child, it's her choice" argument to justify it
remember, feminism is basically women>everyone else.

still coping

you're forgetting that people LOVE chad, why would liberal roasties protest against this new race of gigachads?
and they'll also use the "its her child, it's her choice" argument to justify it
remember, feminism is basically women>everyone else.

The first generation of women who give birth to this new race of white GigaChads will all masturbate into their 40s and 50s dreaming of their GigaChad sons fucking them.

Srs.

"Her Chad, her choice."

It's just another excuse for polticians to flood western countries with a tsunami of 'country shoppers' aka immigrants.

The first generation of women who give birth to this new race of white GigaChads will all masturbate into their 40s and 50s dreaming of their GigaChad sons fucking them.
sHe haS A RiGht tO hEr prEfrEnCeSSSS teehee
I want gene editing to be easily accessible in the US. If I have children, I want them to be Chads too. I am just to pessimistic to believe that the political parties will allow this technology to be used.
it will be inevitably introduced as a way to get rid of genetic defects and diseases, then the designer babies will eventually come

I think you underestimate just how ethics driven people are. Liberals will rally against gene editing because in the name of inequality. Conservatives will use religious grounds to protest against it.
Moralfags standing in the way of progress, where have I seen this before?:feelswhere:

And when they get pregnant they abort the kid (they kill it).

yet tradcucks glorify this country LMAO
Yeah, i've never understood why.
Japan used to be based around 75+ years ago. Now it's just a terminally fucked (((American))) military colony.

FF011840 9FF7 441A BC6E 9E2BB7B63067

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back