Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feminine foid in gym

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I feel like roping because I will never experience what her boyfriend experiences. It’s probably the first feminine foid I’ve seen in 3 years. Every other foid I see is masculine I can just tell. It’s over.

Going to the gym and seeing big booty foids you can't have is a tease:feelsUnreal:, it's pure suifuel.

Going to the gym and seeing big booty foids you can't have is a tease:feelsUnreal:, it's pure suifuel.
Does ER mean roping or does it mean doing a shooting and then roping.

this is why i wouldnt mind a man-only gym

I don’t mind mixed gyms because most foids I see CLEARLY have a 100+ body count. But this one seemed like a virgin and feminine and cute af. Not seen one like her in years. Pure suifuel.

I agree but then there would still be jealousy from the Chads mogging. I know I would be upset if I was being mogged by several jacks who no matter what I do, I would never reach their height, perfect faces, more masculine frame, and chiseled bodybuilder body. I think that if I went to a gym in SE Asia, that I might finally be the one doing the mogging because I could almost never mog other guys in a White country.

I agree but then there would still be jealousy from the Chads mogging. I know I would be upset if I was being mogged by several jacks who no matter what I do, I would never reach their height, perfect faces, more masculine frame, and chiseled bodybuilder body. I think that if I went to a gym in SE Asia, that I might finally be the one doing the mogging because I could almost never mog other guys in a White country.
getting mogged by foids is far more worse imo

but both makes me sad

It’s pure suifuel when I see my first feminine cute virgin foid in years. It’s ovER

getting mogged by foids is far more worse imo

but both makes me sad
Yes, they also make me sad in different ways. I'll probably never have a beautiful girl to give me happiness. That makes seeing foids a way that makes me feel sad and lonely. Seeing a Chad makes me jealous and upset that I was born a guy and can't look like him because if I did then I would have beautiful foids desiring me. Both are different sources of pain.

I would prefer robust, masculine foid over a feminine foid any time.

Why? Do you lack test?!
No. I have very high testosterone. I just find robust foids with hight T much more sexy than some feminine foids with low T.

Also I think that high T foids are not as bad mentally as low T foids. They think more like men due to high T, so i don't hate them as much as low T foids.

No. I have very high testosterone. I just find robust foids with hight T much more sexy than some feminine foids with low T.

Also I think that high T foids are not as bad mentally as low T foids. They think more like men due to high T, so i don't hate them as much as low T foids.
Bro I know what you mean but masculine foids will cheat on you, cuck you, have a high body count, scream like a gorilla sheboon nigger ape and make your life hell. Just look at a fat black foid.

Bro I know what you mean but masculine foids will cheat on you, cuck you, have a high body count, scream like a gorilla sheboon nigger ape and make your life hell. Just look at a fat black foid.
At least they won't mindfuck you, and call u a pervert for wanting to fuck them. I'm against monogamy, so i think "cheating" and high body count is a positive thing. I support sexual communism.

At least they won't mindfuck you, and call u a pervert for wanting to fuck them. I'm against monogamy, so i think "cheating" and high body count is a positive thing. I support sexual communism.
ohh that is disgusting tbh. Hitler would be ashamed of that. I am pro family unit.

At least they won't mindfuck you, and call u a pervert for wanting to fuck them.
Feminine foids will not do that in fact it’s the opposite buddy. Most foids now are masculine and only go for the pretty boy chad.

ohh that is disgusting tbh. Hitler would be ashamed of that. I am pro family unit.
How do you explain Lebbensborn program then? It doesn't correlate with the family unit principle...

But honestly, im not a big fan of Hitler. I have my own vision of Nazi Utopia, and it doesn't always correlate with the vision of N.S.D.A.P.

Feminine foids will not do that in fact it’s the opposite buddy. Most foids now are masculine and only go for the pretty boy chad.
Most foids are still feminine. Where do you live where most foids are masculine? I dont know such place.

How do you explain Lebbensborn program then? It doesn't correlate with the family unit principle...

But honestly, im not a big fan of Hitler. I have my own vision of Nazi Utopia, and it doesn't always correlate with the vision of N.S.D.A.P.
Ah well that was during ww2. Before the war, hitler created a scheme giving young men a loan to buy a house which can then be payed off by having children. This created many families