Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feminazis in my college are encouraging male students to commit suicide

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
I'm talking about my college. Femoids were given free marks while all the male students were given nothing compared to what we wrote in the exam. The highest a male student could score was 394/600 while the highest femoid scored was 500+. And there were several femoids who crossed 450 mark, including those who can't even write their names properly. This bias has caused several male students to fail their examinations and 3 have already committed suicide. While the media of this country makes it a national news whenever a foid is touched against her will, not even local media cares about what happening with males in our college. Parents think that we don't study, we don't work hard, we spend entire days roaming around while all these things are done mainly by femoids in our college. I have passed but looking at my numbers my parents yelled a lot at me. I'm left with no hopes. So much bias and noone gives a shit about it. Once our college banned the use of phones inside classroom and 20 foids protested and the ban was taken back. Media made it a national news. Right now, over a thousand male students are protesting peacefully but they are being beaten by police and are forced to retreat. I'm done with this shit. Here's the link to the cross list. Only 2 pages are of men and then it's all foid students thereafter.
http://upcollege.org/Handler1.ashx?...5.PDF&f2=B. Sc. Part-II (BIO) Cross-List 2018

Top Lol we have student numbers so our markers don’t know the gender of the individual and don’t you guys get tests scripts and memo’s back? That’s a shitty college you probably go to tbh tbh.
Yeah we have roll numbers too but they are distributed that way so that the male students are placed continuously from lets say 1 to 40 while femoids are placed continuously from 40 and above. This means that teachers can get the idea about the gender of a student by looking at it's roll number. All the colleges in India work in the same way. They have a policy of not showing examination copies to anyone so that nobody knows what feminazis are doing. This country is getting cucked and cucked everyday.

I'm talking about my college. Femoids were given free marks while all the male students were given nothing compared to what we wrote in the exam. The highest a male student could score was 394/600 while the highest femoid scored was 500+. And there were several femoids who crossed 450 mark, including those who can't even write their names properly. This bias has caused several male students to fail their examinations and 3 have already committed suicide. While the media of this country makes it a national news whenever a foid is touched against her will, not even local media cares about what happening with males in our college. Parents think that we don't study, we don't work hard, we spend entire days roaming around while all these things are done mainly by femoids in our college. I have passed but looking at my numbers my parents yelled a lot at me. I'm left with no hopes. So much bias and noone gives a shit about it. Once our college banned the use of phones inside classroom and 20 foids protested and the ban was taken back. Media made it a national news. Right now, over a thousand male students are protesting peacefully but they are being beaten by police and are forced to retreat. I'm done with this shit. Here's the link to the cross list. Only 2 pages are of men and then it's all foid students thereafter.
http://upcollege.org/Handler1.ashx?f1=College/results/6c4b2040-0834-46cc-8c74-1dd25998d6a5.PDF&f2=B. Sc. Part-II (BIO) Cross-List 2018
It's OK man.

Damn even 3rd world countries are being infested 110% by feminism. I had hopes the east would rise and not be taken over by it. We need to hack the nuke codes.

It's OK man.

Once there was a time I used to hate ER , I used to think he makes incels look bad but now his manifesto and his video always calms me down. I can relate so much.
Thanks bro.
Damn even 3rd world countries are being infested 110% by feminism. I had hopes the east would rise and not be taken over by it. We need to hack the nuke codes.
Feminism is a contagious disease and it's now turning into an epidemic.

Once there was a time I used to hate ER , I used to think he makes incels look bad but now his manifesto and his video always calms me down. I can relate so much.
Thanks bro.
When ER went ER I was 20 and didn't care about him. I thought him taking innocent lives was kind of pathetic.

Now looking back on it I can relate so much to the pain he felt at the time. Feeling unwanted and unfulfilled. He also looksmaxxed too and tried his best but still no results.

Life is cruel man.

When ER went ER I was 20 and didn't care about him. I thought him taking innocent lives was kind of pathetic.

Now looking back on it I can relate so much to the pain he felt at the time. Feeling unwanted and unfulfilled. He also looksmaxxed too and tried his best but still no results.

Life is cruel man.
Can relate to you on that man except for that I was 17-18 and still kinda female hater then. Jfl @ being a man in 2018.