Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL femen co founder kills herself

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
thats weird, a women attempting suicide and dying

Prob killed herself by accident. It's very rare a woman legitimately tries to kill herself, as many just "attempt suicide" for attention.

4d8505fe1b0d7001651707a3f6e06131587c983db30462fdc9171e01e506944c

Femen is the alt-right/Antifa equivalent for women. One big projection of these bitches insecurities. Anyway, respect for her going through with it, not using it for attention points.

> Died 23 July 2018 (aged 31)

Last edited:
This is literal lifefuel, even though my life is far harder and worse than hers, I will try to outlive her and have as much fun as I can. Love it when privileged roastie cunts off themselves, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

she probably understood that women have enough rights

She probably overdosed on skittles and diet coke. Women can´t even kill themselves right

How can you be such a radical feminist in any western country these days? How can you not see that feminism in the west is a joke these days?

When tutorial mode gets too hard.

She killed herself after she found out that she wasted the best years of her life whoring, and that no self-respecting Chad is going to wife up a 31 year old roast beef sandwich.

Got my dose of lifefuel for today.

Top 10 saddest anime deaths

Prob killed herself by accident. It's very rare a woman legitimately tries to kill herself, as many just "attempt suicide" for attention.
A desperate attempt to get attention gone wrong, probably.

Last edited:
Probably realized that her self entitlement trying to get chad thunkdercock to commit only to get pump and dumped, and taking it out on all men was a giant waste of time and now that's she's close to the wall she doesn't want to settle with a betcux so she an suppuku.

The mother-whore is dead boyo, let's celebrate. Wish I could piss on her corpse.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Operating under the slogan “I came, I stripped, I won”, Femen quickly drew attention around the world with its bare-breasted demonstrations against sexism..

In 2011, Femen said Shachko was among three members “kidnapped” by security agents and forced to strip naked in a forest after staging a topless protest mocking the Belarussian president, Alexander Lukashenko. The agents poured oil over the three women, threatened to set them on fire, and cut off their hair, Femen said.

Shachko was abducted again by unknown assailants during a visit by Putin to Ukraine, according to the group. A lawyer for said Shachko was beaten so badly that she was briefly hospitalised.
i should move to russia

This.
How many foids do you see using the most effective method of suicide and shooting themselves?
None.
Only men do that.

I feel bad for her. No one's life is that bad they need to take that road, not even mine. she should have got help.

some of these responses are horrible!

Femen Logic

<Literally says on their site that they advocate for walking naked in public to fight against sexual harassment and rape.

Mass Rape occurs and they respond “I don’t know what provoked him.”

I feel bad for her. No one's life is that bad they need to take that road, not even mine. she should have got help.

some of these responses are horrible!
Your name sounds too tryhardish to fit in the incel community. You just copied an old title for a famous killer incel, and then added a ree, as if you threw incels and /r9k/ into the same bin. You are very sensitive about the fact that people hated her and celebrated her death instead of just not giving a shit.

Be honest; are you an infiltrator?

I am not the kind of guy that would celebrate anyones suicide. She caused a lot of pain and suffering and did terrible things, divided people. She caused hate and hostility between the sexes. But we can never know if in the moment of her suicide she realized what she did and just couldn't live with her bad conscience anymore. I hope other feminists will see this and realize which path they are on.

Your name sounds too tryhardish to fit in the incel community. You just copied an old title for a famous killer incel, and then added a ree, as if you threw incels and /r9k/ into the same bin. You are very sensitive about the fact that people hated her and celebrated her death instead of just not giving a shit.

Be honest; are you an infiltrator?

no i am prob the biggest loser here

the name was the first thing that came to mind

i really think it's horrible that people would say this about a woman, though.

no i am prob the biggest loser here

the name was the first thing that came to mind

i really think it's horrible that people would say this about a woman, though.
Why do you give a shit, though? You ought to know that these types of individuals are very hated all around the world.

If it was pills, she probably accidentally took enough to actually kill her.