Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcels should be allowed to post

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
Since we are all apparently discussing whether to allow fucking foids on this site, why not just let (((femcels))) post in the main forum. They are already infiltrating anyway and since so many based and redpiller members on this site like to epically dab on foids since they are men why not let them. Maybe some of the foid avatar simpcels can simp hard enough and ascend. Seems perfectly reasonable to me lol

Foids were banned from posting on the Ask an Incel section already.

Foids were banned from posting on the Ask an Incel section already.
@Master wants to put it up to a vote again, lets see what the dear feeder of the incel community has to say. If you are going to allow foids into the Ask an Incel section might as well let ((femcels))) into the main forum. Its over eithER way

@Master wants to put it up to a vote again, lets see what the dear feeder of the incel community has to say. If you are going to allow foids into the Ask an Incel section might as well let ((femcels))) into the main forum. Its over eithER way
If some really want a quarantine area for normies and foids so bad, I don't care just make it seperate from the mainline forum and can't be seen or used by incel accounts. Noncels can keep to themselves on their own subforum.

If some really want a quarantine area for normies and foids so bad, I don't care just make it seperate from the mainline forum and can't be seen or used by incel accounts. Noncels can keep to themselves on their own subforum.
I think this will be the fall of .is

I think this will be the fall of .is
If they are allowed into the mainline forum yeah, it will be a cesspool in a week. It will turn into like any other forum.
Wouldn't it make sense to funnel foids to Looksmax instead if people really want a place for foids.

Just go to r/twoxchromosomes or r/femaledatingstrategy if you want to interact with "femcels."

Femcels do not exist, chad rejects is what they are.

Just go to twoxchromosomes or femaledatingstrategy if you want to interact with "femcels."
Yep

Just go to r/twoxchromosomes or r/femaledatingstrategy if you want to interact with "femcels."
That my point, if you open the gates to foids by allowing them in the Ask the Incel section you might as well just have (((femcel))) in the main forum. Same effect
Femcels do not exist, chad rejects is what they are.

Yep
Hence the (((paranthases))) nigga

I think what they want is a blackpill forum that allows foids to talk.
Those two are heavily woke leaning.

I think what they want is a blackpill forum that allows foids to talk.
Those two are heavily woke leaning.
I doubt what that all, I don't want any foids on this site at all and I think the introduction of any foid element will be the death of this site

I doubt what that all, I don't want any foids on this site at all and I think the introduction of any foid element will be the death of this site
If they are allowed back in the Ask an incel section, we should be allowed to say what we want at least with no moderation rules.

Since we are all apparently discussing whether to allow fucking foids on this site, why not just let (((femcels))) post in the main forum. They are already infiltrating anyway and since so many based and redpiller members on this site like to epically dab on foids since they are men why not let them. Maybe some of the foid avatar simpcels can simp hard enough and ascend. Seems perfectly reasonable to me lol
'''Femcels''' are on /r9k/
Go there

'''Femcels''' are on /r9k/
Go there
Sorry nigga, but this was a sarcastic post done in protest to Master plan to reopen the vote on allowing foids into the Ask the Incel section of this website, which is an action I believe will destroy this stie

Im so fucking done with this forum

Sorry nigga, but this was a sarcastic post done in protest to Master plan to reopen the vote on allowing foids into the Ask the Incel section of this website, which is an action I believe will destroy this stie
Where's the poll?

women are not allowed on this forum period. They should stick to the lipstick alley or reddit

If mods need a way to monetize I would rather take ads over foids being allowed in the main forum.

No correlation between the things presented

Since we are all apparently discussing whether to allow fucking foids on this site, why not just let (((femcels))) post in the main forum.
There's no such thing as a femcel, and women don't deserve equal rights to men so we shouldn't let them post like normal users.