Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcels exi-

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I’m 20 and never dated anyone before. I feel so self conscious about my looks. I was bullied in school for the way I look and it looks like I have not gotten over it. I’m also extremely shy. This really handsome guy told me that he really likes me and wants to see me. He had seen me in class and found a way to get in contact with me. I went on a few dates with him (around 3 dates) and my shyness got in the way. I could not get comfortable for the life of me. I hate it. I really want to be with him but my insecurities don’t allow me to. I have tried/ and still trying to learn about self love and confidence. But I’m afraid that he’ll no longer wait for me. He has waited way too long. But my image is really damaged. Should I just go for it, despite being extremely insecure?

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I’m afraid that he’ll no longer wait for me
Meme gender please :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Lemme tell you one thing: the smv of an average female is more than the smv of every single incel in this world combined

"He had seen me in class and found a way to get in contact with me."

Would've been called a creep if he was ugly, like "how did you get my info ew" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

#Reappealthe19th

yes becky go and get pumped and dumped by chad yas gur :feelsmage:
"He had seen me in class and found a way to get in contact with me."

Would've been called a creep if he was ugly, like "how did you get my info ew" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

She should kill herself for being a worthless shit

Don't make fun of us! Teehee
FB-IMG-1559644027293.jpg